13th November 2014, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear in any entrance exam if reappearing in 12th CBSE from private school?

hello
i am fail in class 12th i want to go in medical feild
i have phy, chem,bio and maths also now
i dont want to take maths in reptng of class 12.
is private cbse ok to do 12 class i wll aligble
for entrence or for any colleg plz help...............

Related Questions:
  1. Should I prefer private school or open school? Will I be able to give compartmental exam of PCM?
  2. How to get admission in CBSE board school (Mumbai) from a local school (in Delhi) which is not recognized?
  3. If I am a private candidate can I give entrance exam of engineering and medical? Will it affect me future? Which is a better option for me as a private candidate after 12th science?
  4. Am I eligible to appear in 12th Commerce exam privately from the same CBSE school?
  5. Can I give CBSE 12th board exam? I have done 12th from international school
  6. What should I do if every school is refusing to give admission in class 12th CBSE?
  7. List of free government or private CBSE schools for class 11 Medical stream?
  8. What is the fee structure to give CBSE 12th private exam?
  9. Will I get admission in any CBSE affiliated school after passing 10th exam as a private CBSE candidate?
  10. Switch over from 12th ISC to CBSE? Contact number of open schools of Orissa?
  11. Can 12th cbse improvement exam be given from different school in different state? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I get admission in cbse school from a local school which is not affiliated?
  13. Can a 12th passed private candidate appear for AIEEE exam? How should I properly fill the form?
  14. Can I get admission in 12th CBSE after failling in 11th CBSE?
  15. How can I do my 12th CBSE private in commerce stream?
  16. Can I give CBSE 12th private exam after failing in physics in 12th?
  17. Can I get admission in class 12th CBSE after failing 12th CBSE in 3 subjects? Do I have to appear as a private candidate?
  18. How to do private 12th private from CBSE?
20th November 2014, 10:43 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in any entrance exam if reappearing in 12th CBSE from private school?

Yes, you are eligible to apply all entrance exams after the completion of your intermediate, even if you are doing your intermediate from Private School. That's because there are no rules that the students from private schools should not apply for entrance exams. So, try to clear your intermediate exams. Then you will become eligible for all entrance exams, which will be conducted for higher studies in your field.
20th November 2014, 12:25 PM
Inflammable

Default Re: Can I appear in any entrance exam if reappearing in 12th CBSE from private school?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in any kind of entrance exam if reappearing in 12th CBSE from private school. As this time you have choosen Biology and want to go in the Medical field so there are many entrance exams like AIIMS entrance exam, NEET, AFMC entrance, BHU-PMT, CMC Vellore entrance, AIET, DMMIS AIPMET, KAIET, etc.
You are also eligible to take admission in any college after qualifying in 12th CBSE. But you have to secure good rank and percentage to get admission in any reputed college.
It is better for you to prepare for Medical entrance exams. In India, for under graduation, Medical entrance exams are conducted generally for two courses i.e, MBBS and BDS. So its upto you that which course you want to choose. In some of the entrance exams which are stated above, if you does not secure excellent rank or your rank is less then instead of getting MBBS seat, you will get BDS seat.
If you want to get admission in B.Sc after completing your 12th CBSE then you will have to choose major subject for your honours program. As you have been taken Biology this time so the favourable subjects in graduation are Botany, Zoology and Anthropology.
So, rather if you would not get success in the entrance exams then take admission in B.Sc and prepare for Medical entrance exams again.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?