13th November 2014, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offers Diploma in Electronics Engineering at Mumbai?

Sir,
i want to know which collages in mumbai
conduct diploma in electronics engg.
please tell me the colleges names immediately
waiting for your reply

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for admission in Automobile engineering in Mumbai after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication? List of the colleges offering this course in Mumbai
  2. List of colleges along with their eligibility criteria and fee structure for diploma courses(Automobile engineering) in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Thane Area?
  3. List of diploma engineering colleges in Mumbai?
  4. Which are the IGNOU colleges in Mumbai offering correspondence degree after completing diploma in electronics engineering from MSBTE?
  5. List and Pune and Mumbai engineering colleges?
  6. Cutoff list of engineering colleges? List of Pune and Mumbai universities?
  7. List of diploma engineering colleges in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. After diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering can I get to B.Tech or B.E Robotics Engineering? List of the nearby colleges?
  9. Which are the best colleges for me to do B.Tech or B.E in Robotics Engineering?
  10. Cutoff list of engineering colleges in Mumbai for electronics engineering?
  11. List of government engineering colleges in Western Mumbai for Mechanical & Automobile engineering?
  12. Can I do Postgraduate in Automobile Engineering after completing ETC course? List of colleges providing the course in Mumbai or Pune?
  13. Best colleges for electrical and electronics engineering? I am a diploma in electrical engineering in VJTI college Mumbai
  14. Which are the AICTE approved colleges in Mumbai or Navi Mumbai where can I can do diploma in Electronics external?
  15. List of colleges offering Diploma in Electrical Engineering course in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai?
  16. List of colleges with cutoff required for admission in B.E. at Mumbai for Diploma in Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  17. List of colleges in Mumbai offering diploma course in Automobile Engineering?
  18. List of automobile diploma engineering colleges in Mumbai?
14th November 2014, 07:34 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which offers Diploma in Electronics Engineering at Mumbai?

List of colleges offering Diploma in Electronics Engineering course at Mumbai are :-

-->Kohinoor Technical Institute
Kohinoor Corporate House, Senapati Bapat Marg
Dadar (West), Mumbai, Ph :- 022-66530040

-->Government Polytechnic College
#49, Kherwadi, A.Y.Jung Marg, Bandra-East
Mumbai, Maharashtra, Ph :- 022-26474780

-->Premlila Vithaldas Polytechnic College
Sir Vithaldas Vidyavihar, Juhu Road
Santacruz-West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, Ph :- 022-26608493

-->Terna Polytechnic College
Sector-1, Plot No.23, Koparkhairane
Mumbai, Maharashtra, Ph :- 022-27543535
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?