13th November 2014, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to crack AIPGDEE from self preparation?

hello,
myself roshan bagde doing internship in nagpur.
Is it possible to crack aipgdee mds entrance
without test series or any coaching institute?????
please reply as soon as possible
thank you in advance

29th November 2014, 03:01 PM
Rajesh Saagar
Member+

Default Re: Possibility to crack AIPGDEE from self preparation?

It is possible to crack any exams with self-preparation method. But, it is very important to make a full pledged preparation. You can use online resources for your preparations and have discussion on any forum sites about the exams or on the exam preparations.
I found ‘entrancebook’ to be a useful website. An online portal provides contents for different Medical and Dental PG Entrance Examinations. Here you can ask any doubts or clarifications to the experts and they help in clearing those doubts. Hope, the site will help a lot for the self-preparation and you can take up the mock up tests too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?