13th November 2014, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a Software Developer after completing MBA?

Hi,
I am a fresher of MBA(HR). I have done b.tech in IT just before MBA. Due to some personal problems I was unable to do job just after b.tech. I would like to know whether I can do job as a Software developer after MBA now as I am very interested in this kind of job.

5th December 2014, 10:26 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I become a Software Developer after completing MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am a fresher of MBA(HR). I have done b.tech in IT just before MBA. Due to some personal problems I was unable to do job just after b.tech. I would like to know whether I can do job as a Software developer after MBA now as I am very interested in this kind of job.
Yes, of course you can get software Engineering job based on your B.Tech IT qualification. However, you must have good subjective knowledge and practical experience in Software field in order to become a Software Engineer. Since, you have long gaps between your B.Tech IT course. So, I suggest you once again go through books related to Software Engineering and gain some knowledge. It's really helpful to crack the Interview and Written exam.

You can find job opportunities in any one of the following Software companies,

-Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd
-Hitachi Consulting Corporation
-Indian Eagle
-IBM India
-Tetcos
-HealthAsyst Private Ltd
-Tibco Software India Pvt Ltd
-Clarion Technologies
17th September 2018, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

I have done my mba hr and having 5 experience. Now I would like to change my career into software sector. So I want to know which is the course to learn to become software?
19th January 2019, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

I have 4 years of experience in HR and have done MBA in HR..can I change my profession now into software developer..
26th November 2019, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Ihave done MBA in FINACE recently.i want to go software sector . so i want know which course is suitable for me.
1st May 2020, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Can SOFTWARE DEVELOPER completed from GNIT/NIT can do MBA OR NOT?
9th September 2021, 12:44 AM
Minal F

Yes,
Candidates must have a bachelor's degree or Master's degree with minimum 60%marks from a recogniszed university.

You will have to develop excellent programming skills to become a successful software engineer.
1st November 2021, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

I did B.C.A and now doing MBA can I get job in software field.?
13th April 2022, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

i did my MBA Marketing and i want to learn software course can i get job in software field
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?