14th November 2014, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

List of companies which offers 3 months Internship in Cloud Computing, Mobile Apps or Programming?

sir
i want to do internship in cloud computting or
mobile apps or programing ,which company
provide the internship with my requirement
plz tel me the companie names .
the internship period is atmost 3months

Related Questions:
  1. List of Companies offering Internship for the candidates of M.Tech in Mobile Computing? How to apply for Internship in these Companies?
  2. Which topic should I choose for Internship/Training programme among Testing, PHP, Networking, Cloud Computer, and Mobile Salesforce after completing 6th semester of B.Tech?
  3. HPCL question papers of Information System Officer?
  4. List of companies providing quality internship of less than 2 months duration in Hyderabad? How can I apply for the same?
  5. How may I pursue MS in the field of cloud computing from USA? List of available universities for the same?
  6. Important topics for seminar in Computer science engineering?
  7. Recent question papers of cloud computing?
  8. Can a non-westbengal student fill the form of jeca?
  9. List of Automobile Companies which offer 2 months Summer Internship for Mechanical candidates?
  10. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  12. What is a best option, internship or job? List of companies who offers internship?
  13. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  14. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  15. Which are the core companies offering 2 months internship for B.Tech ECE students?
  16. List of companies which provides 3 months internship with stipend?
  17. Companies offering 2 months Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  18. Electronic companies who offers 6 months Training and Internship programmes?
26th November 2014, 11:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies which offers 3 months Internship in Cloud Computing, Mobile Apps or Programming?

You can apply for your Internship in following companies.

1. Oracle India Pvt. Ltd, Tower C, DLF Tower 8th Rd, DLF Cyber City, DLF City II
Gurgaon, Haryana, Phone: 0124 254 9250

2. Zed Axis Technologies Pvt. Ltd., S-4 Unicom House, A-3 Commercial Complex,, Janakpuri,, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 4564 1144

3. Deft Infosystems Private Limited, 309, Pratap Complex, G-92 , Munirka,
Munirka, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 098711 10348

4. Total Application Software Co Private Limited, 06, 5, Pratap Bhavan, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi, Phone: 011 4150 9288
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?