14th November 2014, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in Indian Forest Service exam having -6.75D eyesight?

Dear Sir,
i am keen to pursue a exam of Indian Forest Service.
But my eye sight is -6.75 D. Am i eligible?
I am not being able to find this out.
Please help.

27th November 2014, 04:54 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in Indian Forest Service exam having -6.75D eyesight?

The Indian Forest Service Exam is conducted by UPSC every year. Eligibility criteria required to appear for Indian Forest Service Examination is mentioned below :-

Details about Eye Sight to appear for Indian Forest Service Exam :-
--> 6/6 or 6/9 distant vision for good eye. 6/12 or 6/9 for worst eye.
--> Near vision J1 for good eye. J2 for worst eye.
--> The correction by lenses only. High standard for the Colour-blind test. No inherent night blindness. Vision should be stereoscopic.

Eligibility :-
1. You must be a citizen of India.

2. You must have completed Graduation degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised university.

3. You must be in between 21-30 years old. Age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.

4. You must be Physically and Mentally fit.

16th February 2020, 07:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in Indian Forest Service exam having -6.75D eyesight?

Is there any eligible to joined Indian forest Service after completing B. Com IT
I'm very interested to joined in forest department

29th July 2020, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

I have blind spot in both of my eyes. And I'm a student of Bachelor of Social Work. Am I eligible for Indian Forest Service. I'm very connected to nature and animals. I want to protect them . Please tell am I eligible?

15th December 2020, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Both of my eye had a defect that is -4.5 ..
Will i be eligible for the post of forester

I have done my post graduation (physics)

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?