14th November 2014, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MBBS in Abroad?

hi.
i am a student of class 12 in india..
I have got a drem of studying mbbs abroad...
which exams do i need to appear??
please help me

Related Questions:
  1. How much should I score in 12th to do MBBS in abroad? I am currently studying physics, chemistry, biology, maths and hindi
  2. Any kind of entrance exam to pursue MBBS abroad?
  3. Any entrance exam to to get admission for MBBS course in abroad or somewhere around India? Fee structure of the course abroad?
  4. How to study medicine(MBBS) from abroad? What are the exams to be qualified for the same? what are the colleges available? What are their fee structures?
  5. What's the scope for indian MBBS student's studying Abroad? How may I get full details for the same?
  6. Common entrance scholarship for studying Abroad?
  7. How to go abroad for studies after 12th? I am pursuing MBBS
  8. Study opportunities in Abroad for MBBS? Standard universities for Medicine in countries like UK, USA, Germany and Canada?
  9. In which country to pursue MBBS after 12th? Entrance exam and admission procedure?
  10. What is the use of studying M.Sc course being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BE in CSE? Which Entrance Exams should I prepare to study in Abroad?
  11. How to do my MBBS in Abroad? What is the exam pattern?
  12. List of entrance exams along with their last date of forms submission, through which I can get admission in various engineering courses in India? Is there any entrance exam held in India for studying abroad after 12th?
  13. How to study medicine(MBBS) abroad? Exams which I need to answer? Colleges which are available and their fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. To do MBBS in abroad do we have to answer any kind of entrance exam? Fee structure of the entrance exam?
  15. Which is more valuable among studying in Abroad and studying in India? Job opportunities for an Indian who studied in Abroad?
  16. Cutoff marks required and fee expense to study MBBS in abroad?
  17. How to do MBBS and MD from abroad?
  18. How to do MBBS from Abroad? I have scored 51% in 12th and interested in MBBS

30th November 2014, 01:50 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MBBS in Abroad?

It is good to see that you are looking forward to continue your studies after 12 and want to pursue MBBS course abroad. You need to appear for entrance exam for MBBS course and have to take an English proficiency test to get admission in MBBS course abroad. However, most of the medical institutes in countries like USA, UK, Canada do not prefer overseas candidates for MBBS course. Hence in such institutes you can take admission for MD course after completing your MBBS from India. Other institutes have their agents or third party in India through which you can get direct admission for MBBS course. The entrance exams for admission in other institutes are :-

- MCAT
- TOEFL/IELTS

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?