16th November 2014, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to pursue Internship in Nokia Siemens, Bangalore for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?

hello
i m 3rd year student pursuing btech(ece)
want to know about the criteria for
internship in Nokia Siemens banglore.
with regards-
sugandha sharma

Related Questions:
  1. Internship in Bangalore Companies like Nokia, Siemens or other telecommunication companies?
  2. How to do Internship in Companies like Siemens, Nokia, Honey Well etc in Delhi being a candidate of 3rd year Engineering in Electronics & Communication?
  3. Procedure to apply for training or internship in companies like Seimens, Nokia, Airtel etc.?
  4. How to apply for off-campus job in Nokia & Siemens? What are the eligibility criteria?
  5. How can I apply for Internship in Nokia Siemens being a B.Tech graduate? -- [New]
  6. GET in NSN? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to do summer training in Nokia, Siemens, Motorola, Ericsson, Airtel? What is the procedure to apply?
  8. How may I do Internship in Networking company like Siemens, Alcatel? I'm 3rd year student of ECE and recently completed my training in CCNA and having 8.2/10 CGPA
  9. List of companies offering 1 month Winter Internship in Bangalore for B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  10. How can I apply to get an internship in major electronic companies like Intel, Samsung, Siemens and L&T in Bangalore or Mumbai being a B.Tech ECE 2nd year candidate?
  11. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  12. Is it better to do internship during my 3rd year of engineering or take a break after 3rd year course?
  13. How to go for internship after passing 3rd year ECE?
  14. How to do internship in Bangalore after passing B.E CSE? Which are companies offering the internship
  15. Any summer internship in Bangalore for B.E student?
  16. Name of companies offering intership for B.E ECE 3rd year students? Procedure for getting in the company?
  17. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Internship in BSNL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  18. Names of the companies in Bangalore providing internship for 1 month? I am a computer science student
12th March 2016, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue Internship in Nokia Siemens, Bangalore for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?

can i do internship at nokia siemens while i am pursuing second year of engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?