16th November 2014, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL and Infosys for B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student?

respected sir/madam,
I am currently in4th year of b.tech ECE . in anurag engineering college,kodad,nalgonda,tengana.
I would like to know about the procedure for internship in BHEL and infosys.This internship I'd like to have when i'll be in my 4th year.
Kindly,let me know the procedure soon.
I hereby,look forward for your response

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  2. What is the procedure to apply for internship after 4th year
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  4. Procedure to apply for internship in BHEL Bangalore? I am a student of 2nd year
  5. Procedure and time to apply for internship at BHEL?
  6. Can I apply for Internship programme in GAIL, SAIL or BHEL if pursuing 4th year of B.Tech(ECE)?
  7. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, Hyderabad for 2nd year Bachelor of Management Studies student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme in IBM, Wipro, Infosys or TCS for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  10. How to do summer internship in BHEL Bhopal? Procedure to apply in BHEL for internship?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, BEL and NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  12. Procedure for summer internship in BHEL? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Whether a BDS 4th year student of Meerut University is eligible to apply for Internship in other colleges? List of colleges with admission procedure and date of application?
  14. Procedure and related information to do Summer Internship at BHEL?
  15. Internship at BHEL for 5th semester ECE student?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BSNL and BHEL for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  17. Are 2nd year students eligible for internship in BHEL? What is the eligibility criteria for doing internship in BHEL?
  18. Eligibility to apply for Internship programme in Infosys for B.Tech(IT) 2nd year student? How to apply for it?
21st November 2014, 09:03 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL and Infosys for B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student?

Procedure for internship in BHEL :-

It is tough to get internship opportunity in BHEL since there are limited seats which usually get filled up either through contacts of high ranking senior official or by the students from IITs and NITs.
However, you can try for internship opportunity. For this, you need to contact the HR department or the Administrative Officer of the concerned branch and enquire about the internship opportunity. If such opportunity exists, you can apply for it by following the instructions as given by the authority.

Procedure of internship in Infosys :-

Infosys accepts interns only from the Tier-1 institute's students which include top IITs and NITs. It also offers internship to the engineering candidates whom it has recruited, ie,the students of the college where it had gone for recruitment. However, such internship offers usually are for the CSE and IT engineering candidates. So, currently you do not have much chance for internship in Infosys.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?