17th November 2014, 08:44 PM
kushlove31

Should I join TCS or join other companies?

I am placed in TCS this year and I am from EC branch and I don't know much about programming. Most of the persons are saying that TCS is the worst company to work with. I am very much confused about TCS. I read confessions about TCS which demotivate me. And I am also feeling very bad after rejection in final H.R. round of CSC. Please help me. Should I try for other companies. And if I join TCS what will be my salary after having 2 years of experience and then switching to some other company.

1st December 2014, 10:30 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Should I join TCS or join other companies?

Confessions and feedback from others will always be a bit of demotivating factor not only for TCS but for other companies as well. Most of the projects in TCS are non-development based where in you will be doing more of BPO kind of work rather the real development but still there are projects which are really good to be in and if you are put in those at start then you will have a real good time working in TCS.

Even if it's going to be a good or bad project getting allocated, after 2 years of experience you can jump in to other companies with better salary and good development based projects.

You can of course search for core jobs or any other bigger product based companies until you get the call from TCS and if nothing works out then better to go with TCS because now a days getting a job is pretty much difficult once after coming out of college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?