17th November 2014, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study PGD in Human Resource Management through distance education? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?

Dear Sir/Madam
I want to do post graduate diploma in human resource mananagement,
is there entrance examination ?
Is it possible through distance mode?

Related Questions:
  1. IGNOU Master of Arts in Public Administration Human Resource Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Short term courses after MBA in HR to get Good Jobs?
  3. List of courses available after 12th Biology group in South Gujarat University Surat? From where to get the forms?
  4. How to join M.Phil programme? I have done MBA in Human Resource Management
  5. How to study MSc physics in distance education?
  6. List of diploma colleges in Pune offering electrical diploma course?
  7. Madras University distance education MBA HR 1st year previous question papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Possibility to pursue one year Diploma in Catering, Hotel Management and Tourism through distance education if completed 10th standard?
  9. Procedure to apply Inplant training in BHEL?
  10. How can I apply for MBA in correspondence?
  11. Which specialization is best for 1 year PGDM?
  12. ICFAI University, MBA Human resource Management- I (MB2D3) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Study Material on Labour Welfare and Industrial Relations, Labour and Social Welfare, Human Resource Management?
  14. Can I do Human Resource management after dropping FYB.Com
  15. TNOU M.Sc in Psychology 2nd Year Human Resource Management Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  16. Procedure to take up Human Resource Management Specialization?
  17. Colleges under Calicut/Kannur University to study M.Phil for M.A. having done graduation through distance education? Possibility to pursue M.Phil through distance education?
  18. Where can I apply for Diploma in Human Resource Management course? What is the scope of this course? Date of application?
19th November 2014, 11:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study PGD in Human Resource Management through distance education? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?

If you have got Bachelor's Degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks, then surely you can apply for admission in PGD in Human Resource Management. The admission is mainly based on the performance in the entrance exam. So, be prepared for the entrance exam, if you want to get admission in a top college.

You can apply for entrance examination like CAT, MAT, XAT, GMAT etc for getting admission in a top management college in India. These entrance exams are conducted in India every year and Graduation are eligible to apply for it.

Top score in any of these exams will open doors for admission into a top management college. Hence, be prepared for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?