18th November 2014, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Training for Electronics and Telecommunication student in BSNL or Kolkata Airport?

hello,
i am a student of electronics and telecommunication from odisha.
i am looking forward for a summer training during may 2014 for a duration of 2-3 weeks. my options are BSNL or KOLKATA AIRPORT. As for BSNL i found the requisite training center which is located in nadia. I am mainly inclined to do my training in KOLKATA AIRPORT. I require you to guide me towards the best applicable area that conflates with my curriculum.

thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Summer training for ECE 2nd year at BSNL or Kolkata Airport?
  2. How may I do summer training for electronics in Kolkata? I'm 3rd year B.Tech(electronics and communication) student
  3. List of companies providing summer training in Kolkata? How may I apply in BSNL? I'm doing B.Tech(ECE)
  4. How can I apply for Summer Training in BSNL, BHEL, NTPC and other companies pursuing my 2ed year Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering?
  5. Training in Kolkata for Electronics & Communication?
  6. Which institute provides best training in Kolkata?
  7. Institutes and companies for best training of 6 months in Kolkata for Electronics and Communication branch?
  8. Procedure of getting summer training in electronics companies? procedure for internship in electronics and telecommunication companies like bel,bsnl,all india radio,hal,ibm,wipro,ntpc,drdo?
  9. Summer training for second year BE Electronics and telecommunication students in may-june? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I get a BSNL Job after B.E Electronics and Telecommunication?
  11. Which companies can give me summer training at Kolkata?
  12. How to do vocational training in Mumbai? i am a student of electronics and telecommunication
  13. Which are the courses available in Telecom Sector?
  14. Which are the training centers of PLC Scada? I am a 4th semester engineering student from electronics and telecommunication branch
  15. Companies providing summer training for 3rd year Electronics and Telecommunication students in Mumbai?
  16. Summer Internship cum Training programme in Electronics and Instrumentation at Kolkata for diploma student?
  17. Can I give BSNL TTA exam after B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication?
  18. Details for internship/training in companies for B.Tech 3rd year electronics and telecommunication student?
21st November 2014, 09:15 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Training for Electronics and Telecommunication student in BSNL or Kolkata Airport?

It is good to see that you want to utilize your summer vacation towards training. Both BSNL and Kolkata Airport are very good training locations and have various applications of your domain. You can opt any one of them as per your convenience.

However, the best option among the two will be BSNL, Kolkata. This is because :-

- You are from Electronics and Telecom field, hence pursuing a training in Advanced Telecom from BSNL will definitely add value to your domain course as well as you will get to learn various things which will be useful in your further studies.

- You get to learn various concepts and real world implementations which are common questions when you sit for the interview in any company and they ask questions from your domain.

- Theoretical as well as practical teaching is done in BSNL.

- It has a good crew of teachers and lab assistants as well as offers industrial visits.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?