18th November 2014, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Whether ME degree is necessary for Lecturer job in government engineering college?

Hai I pursue my degree as BE in computer science department now I want to work as lecturer in government engineering college only not private college I cannot know anything for this government job whether ME degree is necessary for government engineering college please reply to me I cannot know correctly and which exam I will apply for that exam BE qualifications enough please tell detail I hope you will answer my question

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job of as Lecturer in a senior college on the basis of my engineering degree?
  2. How may I get a lecturer job in engineering colleges in Lucknow? Provide list of all private and government engineering colleges in Lucknow
  3. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  4. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  5. How can I get government lecturer job in Kerala Engineering college? I am a B.E degree holder in ECE
  6. After scoring 78% aggregate in B.Tech and 81% in 12th can I get a lecturer in government college? How do I get a government job?
  7. How to become a lecturer in government college after securing 78% aggregate in B.Tech and 81% in 12th? How to get a government job?
  8. What should I do to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  9. question about geting a job of a lecturer
  10. How to join as a lecturer in government engineering college or Aided Engineering college
  11. Am I eligible for work as lecturer in engineering college in Tamilnadu?
  12. Am i eligible for CTET exam? I have secured 60%
  13. What is the procedure of SET-NET exam?
  14. Am i eligible for lecturer job in government degree college after scoring 47% in 12th, 58% in graduation and 55% in MSc Organic Chemistry?
  15. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I apply for TRB exam after finishing M.Com and M.Phil?
  17. List of colleges offering Ph.D course in Library Science?
  18. Previous years papers of NET(Chemistry)?
20th November 2014, 06:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether ME degree is necessary for Lecturer job in government engineering college?

Well, it is definitely necessary to have a M.Tech or M.E degree from a recognized University to become eligible for a lecturer job in B.Tech Government Engineering college.

But, if you want to get lecturer job in a Government Diploma Polytechnic, then B.Tech or B.E with CSIR NET or GATE score is sufficient to get a lecturer job.

Along with M.E or M.Tech, you must have a valid GATE or CSIR NET score to become eligible for a government lecturer job in a engineering college.

Hence, try to clear these exams if you want a government lecturer job. For private college, you can directly apply for job with your M.E degree. For CSIR NET, you must have at least 55% marks in your Post Graduation from a recognized University.
19th August 2016, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether ME degree is necessary for Lecturer job in government engineering college?

hello am doing now BE in computer science i want to become a lecture what is the qualification that i should have??
19th July 2018, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.E and now i am studying M.E -final year.
i applied for 12 th qualification job in Tamil nadu govt.. if i got selected means , can i join the job now..because i am having only project with 3 papers in final year...will they accept me or they will tell to discontinue my M.E.
13th June 2021, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

I completed ME in geotechnical engineering. What is the benefits for ugc Net exam? Is it possible to become a lecturer in government college through ugc net exam??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?