18th November 2014, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Chances of getting good college in Germany for PhD after MBA?

Well dear now i am studying MBA-1 SEMISTER .if i have any chance to join in a good college in Germany for PhD after completion of my MBA.

2nd January 2015, 04:53 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances of getting good college in Germany for PhD after MBA?

Yes, you can pursue your Ph.D in Germany. To do so, you should get admission in any university. To get admission, you should complete one exam called IELTS. Because, German universities accept IELTS score to offer admission in Ph.D courses. After completing the exam, you should apply to universities, by sending your Application form along with your IELTS test score. Then the universities will send you an admission letter, if your academic profile satisfies university admission criteria.

IELTS:-
This is an exam to test the ability of a person in Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking sections of English. Each section will hold forty marks.
And the exam will be conducted for Two and half hours
1)Listening - 30 minutes
2)Writing - 60 minutes
3)Reading - 60 minutes
4)Speaking - 10 to 14 minutes
The exam score will be calculated on scale of 10 bands. You should get at least 6.5 bands to get admission in good university.
20th May 2015, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Chances of getting good college in Germany for PhD after MBA?

Well dear now i am getting addmission in MBA in rural management (IRMA,Anand)if i have any chance to join in a good college in usa for PhD after completion of my MBA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?