18th November 2014, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

If I get direct admission in B.Tech will Bank grant me education loan?

1.i get admission in b.tech
2.i admitted directly as direct admission
3.in case of above circumstances can education loan granted by bank
4.kindly help

21st November 2014, 11:05 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: If I get direct admission in B.Tech will Bank grant me education loan?

Yes, you can education loan if you get direct admission. However, in that case, it lies at the discretion of the bank whether it will offer loan or not. But due to the increased number of banks, every bank is trying to get more and more customers and offer loans. Hence there will not be much problem in getting education loan.

However, the bank will take into account the financial status of your family, reputation of the institute concerned and your academic background and then decide about sanction request of your education loan.
12th September 2015, 10:28 PM
Jitu.vide
Member+

Default Re: If I get direct admission in B.Tech will Bank grant me education loan?

Yes, you can get educational loan surely.

First you have to get admitted in institutes. After that you need to application to your college for fee structure & prospect. When College gives you a fee structure then show it to bank along the documents which your bank need.
15th September 2015, 08:12 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Yes you can get Educational Loan for the course of B.Tech even if you have taken Direct admission.
You need to apply for the Loan to a Bank of your choice.
You must provide the Letter of Admission that will be provided to you by your University as a Document for the Bank for your Educational Loan.
You must also show a guarantor for the Loan that will be taken.
You must also show the Income tax return that is filed by the guarantor
Once you do this your Loan will be sanctioned by the Bank where you are applying for the Loan.
15th September 2015, 08:13 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Yes you can get Educational Loan for the course of B.Tech even if you have taken Direct admission.
You need to apply for the Loan to a Bank of your choice.
You must provide the Letter of Admission that will be provided to you by your University as a Document for the Bank for your Educational Loan.
You must also show a guarantor for the Loan that will be taken.
You must also show the Income tax return that is filed by the guarantor
Once you do this your Loan will be sanctioned by the Bank where you are applying for the Loan.
6th January 2016, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

I have taken admission in mba direct can S. B. I provide education loan to direct admission students
25th May 2022, 06:00 AM
Tanu_shree_1910

Exclamation Re: If I get direct admission in B.Tech will Bank grant me education loan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have taken admission in mba direct can S. B. I provide education loan to direct admission students
Sir i want education loan please provide me. I talked to one of the bank and they said for getting education loan i should clear entrance exam
5th June 2022, 12:31 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

For applying for an education loan , it's necessary to have confirmed admission in a recognised university/institution in any of the professional course.

Once a candidate gets confirmation letter from an institution regarding their admission , they can apply for loan.
One can apply for loan upto 10 lacs for Indian colleges.

Loan is usually granted to students who have good academic background.
Those who have secured admission on the basis of entrance exam or merit are eligible for education loan.
Those who have got direct admission can also apply for loan.
26th August 2022, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

I have taken the admission in bsc . clinical research through a online interview only . can i get the education loan . I also have admission letter of my college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?