18th November 2014, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Any short term courses after completing polytechnic diploma course in Electronics and Instrumentation

any short term course after completing the poly diploma course in Electronics and Instrumentation

Related Questions:
  1. Short term courses while doing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  2. Which short term courses could I do after completing Diploma in E&CE?
  3. Information about CDAC? How many seats are there?
  4. Short term courses in Chandigarh or Delhi for B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation? Duration and fee structure of the course?
  5. Which are the short term courses related to electronics and telecommunication? I am a student of diploma
  6. How to do short term automobile course after completing diploma in mechatronics? Which are the universities offering short term automobile courses
  7. Which are the short term courses in Marine field?
  8. List of short term courses in Hyderabad to get a job in Power Plants? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Institutes providing short term course related to Electronics in Bangalore and Hyderabad?
  10. Short term courses that can be done in Electronics and Communication branch?
  11. Which short term courses can in done in Electronics and Communication branch?
  12. Short term courses after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  13. Any short term courses in the Petroleum Field?
  14. What type of course should I do while doing my 3rd year ECE to improve my skill in core field?
  15. How to do short term courses related to electronics and telecommunication field
  16. Which short term course to take to get a good job after completing my 2nd year in diploma in electronics?
  17. List of short term courses after diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  18. Any short term, diploma or correspondence courses from which have a good scope after doing BSc in PCM?
2nd August 2015, 09:56 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any short term courses after completing polytechnic diploma course in Electronics and Instrumentation

Name of short term courses after completing polytechnic diploma course in Electronics and Instrumentation as given below:::::::::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>>>

=> Diploma in VLSI Design (6 months)

=> Post Graduate Diploma in VLSI Design (4 months)

=> VLSI System Design (50 weeks)

=> Certificate course in Embedded Systems (5 months)

=> Diploma in Embedded microcontrollers and processors (3 months)

=> Certificate courses in Real Time Operating System

=> Microcontrollers and Embedded C (1 month)

=> Advanced Diploma in Real Time Operating Systems (6 months)

=> Diploma in Embedded Systems Design-DESD (24 weeks)

=> Advanced Diploma in Embedded System (4 months)

=> Advanced Certificate Course in Embedded System Design

=> Advanced Diploma in Real-time and Embedded Systems (4 months)

=> Advanced Post-Graduate Diploma in VLSI Design (6 months)

=> Certificate courses in Verilog and VHDL (1 month)
9th June 2016, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any short term courses after completing polytechnic diploma course in Electronics and Instrumentation

Which course is better to a completing polytechnic diploma in electronics engineering
2nd July 2018, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Which short term courses better after completing plastic manufacturing in poly techenin
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?