18th November 2014, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?

Hello
How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro?

Hi..
Its arpita persuing MCA vth sem.............i want to know that how can i apply for internship in following companies tcs,ibm,syntel,hcl,L&T,infosys,wipro etc which provide internship................pls reply

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Internship programme in TCS, IBM, HCL, L&T, Syntel, Infosys and Wipro being a MCA student?
  2. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? Any top companies that provide internship?
  4. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys and Wipro?
  5. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship programme in Wipro, Infosys, IBM and TCS?
  6. Procedure to apply in Internship for 30 days in IBM, TCS, Infosys and Wipro for B.E.(EEE) student?
  7. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in TCS, IBM, Wipro and Infosys for MCA 6th semester student? When the training programme will be started?
  8. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme in IBM, Wipro, Infosys or TCS for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training and Internship programme in TCS, IBM, Infosys, HP, HCL and IIT for B.E.(CSE) student?
  11. How to apply for summer internship in WIPRP, HCL, Infosys, IBM, TCS? I am a 3rd year student of IT
  12. How to apply for summer internship in companies like IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys in Bangalore?
  13. Detailed procedure to apply for 6 months Industrial Training in HCL, Infosys, TCS, IBM and Wipro for B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  14. Internship program in IBM, Google, TCS, Infosys and HCL for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  15. How to apply for last semester industrial training in companies? I am a student of 5th semester MCA
  16. six months internship in companies like Insosys, TCS and IBM for MCA student?
  17. How to apply for internship of 1.5 months in companies like Wipro, IBM and TCS?
  18. Whether a Diploma engineer can get job in HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, IBM, CTS etc.?
28th June 2015, 12:49 AM
sairam0123

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?

Hello.

The eligibility criteria and procedure is listed below:-
Eligibility criteria is listed below for the above listed companies:-[/B]

->Candidates should have scored minimum 60% marks in class 10th, 12th and should be passed from a recognized board.
->Minimum 60% marks should have been scored in Graduation.
->There should not be any backlogs in graduation or MCA program.
->You should have good communication skills and good command in English.
->Should have good knowledge of core subjects.

If you fulfill the criteria listed above then you can easily apply for internship.

Then you can apply for internship through your CV in different companies.
And wait for their responses.
I hope you will get a call for internship.

I hope you got it.
30th November 2017, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?

Sir, I have a complete my BCA with 80% and My 10 class backlog in 1 subject and 12 percentage is 54% now I m doing MCA 4 semester i want to work in your company. What should I do?
17th November 2018, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Hi! I am a B. Tech 3rd year student of Information Technology. I want to get internships in IBM/TCS/infosys/wipro in about upcoming summer 2019. How can i apply?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?