18th November 2014, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

List of companies offering Internship to B.Tech(E&TC) graduate?

hi,
i'm sana, i have completed my BE in E&TC and i got placed in HCL since this is the time of recession i don't know when they will send joining letter, so i' thinking of doing internship can u help me, which company provide internship?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering Internship to B.Tech(E&TC) graduate? -- [New]
  2. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  3. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  4. Details of the companies offering internship program for 3rd year passed out students? Companies offering the internships without stipend? List of companies related to telecommunication branch?
  5. List of Companies offering Internship for the candidates of M.Tech in Mobile Computing? How to apply for Internship in these Companies?
  6. List of the companies offering internship for B.E EEE students?
  7. List of companies offering internship during winter vacation?
  8. How to do internship in Bangalore? Names of the companies offering internship?
  9. Companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  10. List of the companies providing internship in Hyderabad?
  11. List of companies offering internship in Bangalore during the semester break?
  12. Companies offering 45 days paid or unpaid internship for Civil engineering? How to apply in such companies?
  13. Which are the companies offering industrial training?
  14. List of companies offering internship programme in Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  16. Which are the companies offering internship for 3rd year CSE students?
  17. Which are the companies offering internship for 3rd year CSE students?
  18. Companies offering 45 days internship for Civil engineering?
8th December 2014, 11:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering Internship to B.Tech(E&TC) graduate?

You can try for Internship in following companies.

1. Ambition Technologies, D C Chowk, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 3204 1225

2. Phoenix, A-58/2, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase II, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 3026 2800

3. Efficient INDIA, Gulab Bagh, Block D, Mansa Ram Park, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 098715 10285

4. i3indya Technologies., C-56, Vikas Marg, Preet Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone:095606 05666

5. PCB-India, F2 & F3, Sachdeva Arcade, B-Block Shopping Complex, Mayur Vihar, Phase-2, Neelm Maata Rd, Mayur Vihar II, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 2278 4231
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?