18th November 2014, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Summer Internship in TCS, Bangalore for B.Tech(IT) 4th semester student?

Hello
I am a 4th sem B.Tech IT Engineering student,
I want to do my summer internship after 4th sem in tcs Bangalore,
please help me how to apply for the internship in tcs bangalore.
waiting for your reply

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Railway Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech ME 4th semester student?
  2. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  3. How to apply for summer internship in companies like IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to do summer internship in Bangalore? I am a Mechanical engineering student
  5. How may I do Summer Training for 4th Semester( Computer Science)? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  6. Detailed procedure of getting summer internship in Tata Motors for 4th semester?
  7. Application procedures and criteria for summer internship in IISc?
  8. What's the eligibility and procedure for doing internship in ISRO in summer? I'm a 4th sem B.Tech student from IIT Gandhinagar
  9. Summer Training/Internship programme for B.Tech ECE 2nd year student?
  10. List of companies in which I can do internship in summer after completing 4th semester of B.E Biotechnology?
  11. How to do summer internship in Ahmedabad for ECE? I am in 4th semester
  12. Summer internship in India after 4th semester?
  13. Detailed information about the companies with eligibility criteria which offers Summer Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?
  14. Summer training for 4th semester Civil Engineering student in construction(Delhi or Bangalore)?
  15. How to register for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 4th semester student of National Institute of Technology
  16. List of Companies to do Internship being a candidate having completed 4th semester of BE in Biotechnology?
  17. Information about summer internship for B.Tech EE students after 4th semester? Which company or government sector presently offers this?
  18. Any summer internship in Bangalore for B.E student?
27th November 2014, 10:27 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Summer Internship in TCS, Bangalore for B.Tech(IT) 4th semester student?

Procedure to apply for internship in TCS :-

- First of all, you need to contact the bangalore branch of TCS and enquire the internship details.
- Usually TCS conducts written test for internship recruitment in the month of November. However, this fluctuates from branch to branch. Hence contacting the concerned branch is required.
- You need to give the written test on the stipulated date given by TCS, Bangalore.
- If you qualify the written test, you will be asked to submit Resume and then interview is conducted.

However, usually they do not recruit interns from the second year (4th sem students) since they have very less domain knowledge and usually no training experience. However, you can try. If you are talented then you can surely get a chance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?