19th November 2014, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in Diploma CET for a candidate who belongs to Karnataka and studied in AP?

hello
my native place is karnataka.
but i m studing in andhra pradesh.
i want to write diploma cet.
am i eligible to kcet?
my parents are illitrate.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for Diploma CET Karnataka under government quota?
  2. What's the Eligibility criteria for CET entrance exam in Karnataka? Is a candidate completed SSLC in Karnataka and her IST and II puc studying in Maharashtra but residing in Karnataka, eligible for the same?
  3. Eligibility for other state students to attend the CET exam of Karnataka?
  4. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET entrance exam? I have not studied in Karnataka but my mother has residential of Karnataka
  5. Eligibility to pursue Karnataka CET for a student of Haryana?
  6. What's the CET eligibility criteria for a non Karnataka candidate who have completed 10th std(ICSE) in AP?
  7. Eligibility criteria for Karnataka CET examination for those who have studied in Karnataka from class 9th to diploma
  8. Am I eligible for CET exam in Karnataka? I've studied 10th std in Assam and studied only 1st and 2nd PU in Karnataka
  9. Minimum eligibility required to appear for CET in Karnataka?
  10. Is a candidate who studied up to 6th std in Karnataka and currently studying 9th std in Madhya Pradesh, eligible to take Karnataka CET? Will he get his domicile of Karnataka?
  11. Will I be considered under Karnataka quota for taking admission in medical colleges of Karnataka? I am pursuing my schooling from AP, but my father had studied in Karnataka for 6 years
  12. Am I eligible for karnataka CET examination? I have done my 12th from karnataka and my parents belong to karnataka
  13. Am I eligible to write Karnataka, CET? I studied up to 10th Standard,outside India (CBSE) and I am studying in 12th from Karnataka. My parents belong to Karnataka
  14. Am I eligible for diploma CET after passing 10th in Orissa? I have completed 3 years of diploma in Karnataka
  15. Last 10 years papers of TNPSC Group II question papers with answers? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Minimum marks required in Karnataka CET for a candidate belonging to Category 2A, english medium?
  17. Am i eligible to apply for Karnataka CET if my mother studied for 15 years in Karnataka?
  18. Bits pilani application forms date and bitsat website? -- [Most Discussed]
21st November 2014, 11:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in Diploma CET for a candidate who belongs to Karnataka and studied in AP?

For Diploma CET, you must have at least 10th pass qualification from a recognized board of education. Also, make sure that you have studied Maths and Science subjects in your 10th class and you have score at least 50% marks in it.

You can apply for Karnataka CET as an outside state candidate and there will be limited seats for outside state category. Hence, you have to peform really well to get a decent college in Karnataka because there are less number of seats available for outside state category.

Those who are having domicile of Karnataka can apply as the state candidate and most of the seats are reserved for state domiciled candidates. Hence, if you want to apply for it, then you must go for it and be prepared for it.
24th July 2018, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in Diploma CET for a candidate who belongs to Karnataka and studied in AP?

I'm studying diploma in civil engineering at Tamil Nadu I want to join B.E colleges at Bangalore Karnataka if there any changes to join
22nd November 2022, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

my results 3000 in dcet and i get good college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?