19th November 2014, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges with fee structure which offers MBA(Finance) in Dharwad? Procedure of admission for B.A.(English) graduate?

Sir
i am completed ba in english i want take master degree in mba finance so how to get mba admission?and about fee stature and how many colleges in DHARWAD which is good college in DHARWAD . I want to lowest fee college. Please inform me.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of M.Com course in correspondence from Dharwad univeristy?
  2. List of top M.Pharm colleges and details about their placement cell? Procedure to get admission in those colleges? Date of submission of form and their fee structure?
  3. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of the good colleges in Chennai? What is the fee structure and the admission procedure?
  5. List of best government college of commercial pilot in India? What is the fee structure and procedure for admission?
  6. Distance mode courses after B.D.S.? List of colleges, their fee structure and admission procedure?
  7. What is the procedure to apply for correspondence course in master graduation in Dharwad university?
  8. List of colleges which offers MBA in abroad at a low fee structure?
  9. Eligibility criteria, list of colleges with fee structure and procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Ayurveda) after completing B.A.M.S?
  10. List of all recognized medical colleges by MCI in India? What is the fee structure and procedure for admission in both private and government?
  11. How to become an Engineer after the completion of 12th? Admission Procedure for Engineering course? Fee structure for this course?
  12. Procedure to do B.Ed from Bihar? List of private colleges in Bihar for B.Ed? Fee structure of all those colleges?
  13. List of colleges for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Mumbai, Pune, Nashik and Nagpur? What's the fee structure and admission procedure for the same? How may I get details about the Hostel facilities?
  14. What is the fee structure to do ICWA? What is the procedure?
  15. Which are the colleges offering correspondence course in Mumbai? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  16. List of Colleges offering M.Tech course? Procedure to get admission for this course? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  17. List of colleges which take admission without GATE score? Fee structure of these colleges?
  18. List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Pune, Bangalore and Chennai? Information regarding the fee structure for this course and the procedure to get admission?
31st December 2014, 11:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges with fee structure which offers MBA(Finance) in Dharwad? Procedure of admission for B.A.(English) graduate?

COLLEGES OFFERING MBA IN FINANCE IN DHARWAD:

SJM Fashion Technology
Suvarna College, Gandhinagar, Opp Shettar Colony, Dharwad - 580004 View Map
+(91)-9844483444, 9341147710
+(91)-836-6577135
www.suvarnaeducationaltrust.com

Sant Dnyaneshwar Educational Trust
C 7 1st Floor Mahalaxmi Chambers, Station Road, S T Stand, Kolhapur - 416001
+(91)-9923503374, 9923753374, 9225211014
www.nsbmk.com

Asmi Trust
4th Cosrs, Saptapur, Dharwad Ho, Near Spandana Hospital, Dharwad - 580001 View Map
+(91)-9739972712, 7829759868
+(91)-836-2772711
www.asmifoundation.blogspot.com

Fee Structure:

The fee structure of this MBA in Finance course varies from institute to institute. The fee structure of full time MBA in Finance is generally between Rs. 2.5 lakh to Rs. 4 lakh. The part time course fee is between Rs. 2 lakh- Rs. 3.5 lakh. You must pay separate fee fees for Accommodation, Hostel fees of the students. You must pay separate fees for Accommodation, Hostel fees of the students. The fee structure provided here is approximate calculation. You must visit the respective university directly in order to get more details regarding fee structure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?