20th November 2014, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys and BHEL for B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student?

hi
respected sir/madam,
I am currently in 4th year of b.tech ECE .
I would like to know about the procedure for internship in BHEL or infosys.
This internship I'd like to have when i'll be in my 4th year.
Kindly,let me know the procedure soon.
I hereby,look forward for your response

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys and BHEL for B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student? -- [New]
  2. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  3. What is the procedure to apply for internship after 4th year
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  5. Procedure to apply for internship in BHEL Bangalore? I am a student of 2nd year
  6. Procedure and time to apply for internship at BHEL?
  7. Can I apply for Internship programme in GAIL, SAIL or BHEL if pursuing 4th year of B.Tech(ECE)?
  8. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, Hyderabad for 2nd year Bachelor of Management Studies student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme in IBM, Wipro, Infosys or TCS for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  11. How to do summer internship in BHEL Bhopal? Procedure to apply in BHEL for internship?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, BEL and NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  13. Procedure for summer internship in BHEL? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Whether a BDS 4th year student of Meerut University is eligible to apply for Internship in other colleges? List of colleges with admission procedure and date of application?
  15. Procedure and related information to do Summer Internship at BHEL?
  16. Internship at BHEL for 5th semester ECE student?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BSNL and BHEL for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  18. Are 2nd year students eligible for internship in BHEL? What is the eligibility criteria for doing internship in BHEL?
21st November 2014, 08:40 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys and BHEL for B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student?

Internship at Infosys :-

Infosys accepts application of internship or recruits internship from the students of Tier-1 institutes of the country which includes the top IITs and NITs. It does not accept internship application from other institutes.
Infosys also offers internship opportunity to the students of CSE and IT branch whom it has recruited through on-campus drive in the month of January.

SO if you belong to any of the above category, you can get an internship opportunity. For category one, you need to contact them through email.
Email id :-[email protected]

Internship at BHEL:-

Getting internship at BHEL is difficult as it has limited seats and gives preference to the students from top institutes of the country which includes the IITs and NITs. You need to contact the HR department for internship opportunity. Getting internship is too some extent easier, if you have good contacts with any of the high ranking officials of the company. You can take his/her recommendation and apply for internship via the HR department of the concerned branch.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?