16th May 2011, 02:40 PM
srinivasank109

Is it possible to enter in Banking Sector after MBA? Can I apply for the jobs?

hello sir/madam,
i am a mba graduate whether its possible to enter into banking sector how can i apply for the job

Related Questions:
17th October 2011, 05:43 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to enter in Banking Sector after MBA? Can I apply for the jobs?

You can definitely enter into banking sector after MBA. Opportunities are there in both private and public sector banks. The private sector banks recruit many marketing managers. For public sector banks you have to clear the written test and interview conducted by various public sector banks. You can see the notification of vacancies in the websites of various banks. All the leading newspapers give the advertisements of opportunities in various banks.
31st December 2011, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to enter in Banking Sector after MBA? Can I apply for the jobs?

i am Botany Graduate after that i have done MBA in finance. how i will answer the question that why i have done MBA after doing graduation in botany?
8th January 2012, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

i am engineering student , i have somthing to say , if you want a job then you have passionate to do some thing which is very importent for you .
these things are follows -
1.analyse the quality what is your strength ?
2.select the place wher you desire for job ?
3.learn all the information and recritments through which they intake into private and gov. banks where you want to placed (these comes from internet, local news paper , visit into bank and relation with bank employees)?
4.you just involve these works and very energetic with your work and public relationship ,you will got a good job with better future .

made your fortune with yourself.....................unleast it is the land of prosperoty. THIS IS @INDIA@

GOOD LUCK :)
19th January 2012, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

hi,
can you tell me how MBA helps us in banking sector?
27th March 2012, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

I have done MBA in marketing and HRM , but now I want to prepare for the bank exam pls tell me how many time required for preparation and what kind of books help me ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?