21st November 2014, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for PhD in Embryology? Colleges in Chennai offering this program?

I have completed my Msc Biotechnology and now i would like to do my Phd in embryology ,i would like to know the eligibility and the colleges in chennai offering this program.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Ph.D short term course after completing MSc in Human Anatomy?
  2. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  3. What is the qualification required after 12th to join clinical embryology?
  4. Colleges offering Ph.D program in Finance? What is the entrance test and its eligibility?
  5. Any colleges or institutes which provide Ph.D program without the eligibility of some national level examination?
  6. Universities which offer scholarships for Ph.D degree? Eligibility criteria and selection pattern?
  7. How to do Ph.D in Clinical Embryology in any institute in India?
  8. List of universities offering Ph.D in computer science as part time in Tamilnadu?
  9. Details on the course Clinical Embryology? What is the admission procedure? Colleges providing the course?
  10. List of embedded system companies that offer inplant training program in Chennai
  11. How to do B.Tech after scoring 97.2% in Intermediate exam
  12. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, fee structure and entrance exam, offering part time Ph.D course in fashion designing in Karnataka or in Chennai?
  13. Details about the course of Clinical Embryology? List of colleges offering the course?
  14. Information about MSc integrated courses and colleges offering the course in Chennai? Which colleges offer MSc courses in Chennai? Fee structure and eligibility of the course?
  15. Universities in India which offer Part time PhD in Geography?
  16. PhD in foreign countries with scholarship? How to find such colleges?
  17. Details of course in Clinical Embryology in India? Colleges and job prospects of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Universities to pursue Ph.D in Financial Management for SFO(US)? Basic criteria for admission?
27th November 2014, 09:36 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility for PhD in Embryology? Colleges in Chennai offering this program?

Eligibility:

• Need to have a master degree in Embryology or it’s related courses
• Master Degree in Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Molecular biology and Endocrinology are also eligible.

List of Colleges and Universities in Chennai:

• Anna University.
• SRM University.
• Loyola College.
• Sathyabama University.
• Tamil Nadu Open University.
• Madras Institute of Technology.
• Bharath University.
16th July 2015, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for PhD in Embryology? Colleges in Chennai offering this program?

I have completed my masters in medical microbiology planning to do a pg diploma in clinical embryology and assisted reproductive technology, I would like to know the current career status of these courses
14th May 2016, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my Msc in biotechnology now I have to do masters or diploma in embryology related to IVF is any colleges are in Chennai
1st October 2021, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

I am completed.M.sc microbiology. And one year experience in ivf lab.... I am eligible for phd embryology
15th April 2022, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

eligibility to do phd in clinical embryology ...I have completed msc in clinical embryology
30th April 2022, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

I have completed M. sc Paediatric Nursing. Am I eligible to do PhD in embryology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?