21st November 2014, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Colleges to pursue PhD in Cardiology? When forms are generally available?

I have completed my mpt in cardiology and want to pursue PhD .which colleges are there in Delhi to pursue PhD for 2015 and when are forms available for them.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for integrated PhD? Can I pursue PhD directly after B.Tech? Colleges which provides PhD directly after B.Tech?
  2. Colleges and their entrance tests where I can pursue PhD in Demography?
  3. How can I pursue Ph.D in computer science?
  4. Can I do PG in Cardiology or ENT? Which are the colleges?
  5. How should I apply for Ph.D after finishing M.E in computer science and tamilnadu?
  6. Which are the entrance tests related to Ph.D Statistics?
  7. List of colleges where I can pursue Ph.D in Demography? I have completing MSc in statistics
  8. Can i do PhD in IT after completing MCA through distance learning or do I need to do pursue M.Phil or M.Tech first? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Prerequisite to do PhD in IIT? Whether IIT offer part time PhD? What about candidate self employed and want to pursue PhD in IIT?
  10. In which college to go for PhD Nanotechnology? How to apply and outcomes of study?
  11. Can I pursue Ph.D in India after masters in UK?
  12. Any colleges or institutes which provide Ph.D program without the eligibility of some national level examination?
  13. How can I pursue Ph.D from PGIMER? I have done masters in food and nutrition
  14. How to pursue Ph.D in computer science while pursuing M.Tech in computer science department?
  15. Can I pursue Ph.D in computer science after MCA or MSc IT?
  16. Whether we need to have any work experience to pursue PhD? Is it mandatory to have Guide? Other important details of it?
  17. Reputed college or institute in India for PhD in CSE/IT? Whether to do regular PhD or part time?
  18. How to approach Ph.D Colleges to pursue Ph.D being a candidate having done MBA in Finance?
6th December 2014, 10:26 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: Colleges to pursue PhD in Cardiology? When forms are generally available?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my mpt in cardiology and want to pursue PhD .which colleges are there in Delhi to pursue PhD for 2015 and when are forms available for them.
Institutions Offering PhD Cardiology Course:
  • Institute of Management Technology - IMT, Ghaziabad
  • Indian School of Business Management & Administration (ISBM), Kalkaji, Delhi
  • Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), Delhi
  • All India Management Association, Delhi
  • All India Institute of Medical Sciences - New Delhi, Delhi
  • Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute - New Delhi, Delhi

Application Procedure:

The Important notification regarding the course and number of seats can get through the official website of the concerned university. The application forms can be obtained either through the respective college office or from the concerned official website. Please visit the respective institutions to get more details regarding the application process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?