21st November 2014, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

What type of questions are asked in Technical section of Airport Authority of India Operations Junior Executive exam?

This is kushal(BE,MECH) i will be appearing for the post junior executive-airport operations exam on 02/09/2012.i want to know the question type for the technical section will it be from my mech syllabus or something else,please [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Question papers for Airport Authority of India Operations Junior Executive exam
  2. Question bank on Airport Authority of India for the post of Junior Executive Mechanical branch? Previously asked questions?
  3. What is the syllabus for Junior Executive Airport operations? Sample question papers?
  4. Question papers for Jr executive(Airport Operations) exam for Airport Authority of India
  5. What is the syllabus and exam pattern of Airport Authority exam for the post of Junior executive Airport Operations
  6. Which type of questions are asked in Junior Assistant of Fire Services in Airport Authority of India?
  7. What is the syllabus of Junior Executive exam for HR in Airport Authority of India
  8. How can I get model question papers of Junior Executive(HR) of Airport Authority of India?
  9. Sample questions for Civil Engineering for Junior Executives in Airport Authority of India?
  10. What is the syllabus of Airport Authority of India exam for Junior Executive in IT?
  11. What is the syllabus for Junior Executive(ATC) in IT exam in Airport Authority of India?
  12. Pattern of Junior Executive Exam of AAI? Questions related to this exam?
  13. Schedule of Airport Authority of India recruitment test for Junior Executive Post?
  14. Previous years question papers for Junior Executive for Airport Authority of India? Syllabus for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Previous years question papers for AAI Junior Executive(Airport Operations)
  16. Which is the good book to prepare for Airport authority of India Exam to cover all the technical topics?
  17. Can u give suggestions to prepare for airport authority of India for the post of Junior Executive (Electronics) and what is syllabus and the Books?
  18. Previous years question papers for AAI Junior Executive(Airport Operations)? Job profile for Junior Executive?
2nd December 2014, 11:53 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: What type of questions are asked in Technical section of Airport Authority of India Operations Junior Executive exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
This is kushal(BE,MECH) i will be appearing for the post junior executive-airport operations exam on 02/09/2012.i want to know the question type for the technical section will it be from my mech syllabus or something else,please [email protected]

Junior Executive Operators are those who focus on traffic control and airport security. They are responsible for interacting with tenants, ensuring that maintenance projects are completed. Generally, for this post the questions will be from General Knowledge, General Intelligence, General Aptitude and English.

In technical section, the questions will be from,

1) Electronics: Semi conductor diode, transistors, SCR, amplifier and oscillator, OP amplifier

2) Communication: Number system, Digital logic DC circuit, Electromagnetism

3) Computer: Computer peripheral, operation system, network of internet, data storage, data processing, algorithm and flow chart, computer aided sketching.

4) Information Technology

Modern physics: quantum materials, dielectric and magnetic properties of materials, laser and optical fiber.

In the non-technical section, the questions will be from,

1) General awareness: History, Sports, geography, Environment, Civics, Basic Science, Arts and Current affairs.

2) Verbal Ability in English: Comprehension, Error detection, Sentence Completion, Synonyms, Antonyms and Testing of Vocabulary.

3) Numerical ability: Decimal Fraction, Average, Profit and Loss, Simplification, Percentage ratio.

4) Reasoning and Aptitude test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?