21st November 2014, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Upcoming dates of GPSC exam? Which all subjects are there in GPSC exam related to MCA?

hi me Deeya patle i want to give GPSC exam give me next date of GPSC exam and me complete my BCA this year i also give GCET exam for MCA .
now i want to get GPSC info.plse give info like witch sub are include in GPSC exam give r suite me mean my field

9th December 2014, 12:06 PM
soumyasecret

Default Re: Upcoming dates of GPSC exam? Which all subjects are there in GPSC exam related to MCA?

Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) conducts exam for providing jobs to Gujarat citizens in various Government Agencies. This exam is conducted in three phase i.e. primary exam, main exam and interview.

Eligibility Criteria:
You must be a citizen of Gujarat.
You must have completed your Graduation.

GPSC notifications are continuously released throughout the year. But the major recruitment takes in the month of May.
Recently GPSC has published vacancies of 2 private secretaries posts in State Secretariat Services for ST (Scheduled Tribe) candidate. Interested candidates can apply for these posts through online between 25-11-2014 to 10-12-2014.

I have attached the syllabus of the GPSC exam for your subject related query.
Syllabus-Advt-09-2014-15.pdf
paper-1-2-eng-guj.pdf
gs-paper-3.pdf
6th August 2015, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Upcoming dates of GPSC exam? Which all subjects are there in GPSC exam related to MCA?

I had completed b.e.(it Engineer). .can I give gpsc exam??in which class nd I like to job in professor in government clg. .so which class suitable be as well as when gpsc preliminary exam held? ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?