21st November 2014, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in foreign colleges to study M.Tech(Food Technology)?

hi
i m asmita i have completed my btech
in food technology and want to do my PG
in mtech food technology so how can
i get admission in foreign colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any foreign quota in medical colleges? Fee structure and procedure for admission?
  2. Procedure to get admission, duration and fee structure to study Foreign Languages programme?
  3. How to get admission in foreign colleges for MBA? What is the procedure to get it?
  4. Procedure for admission to MBA courses in foreign colleges -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is there any entrance exam available for foreign student to study MDS in any Government Dental Colleges? Education loan to study MDS? -- [New]
  6. Whether foreign colleges provide scholarship to study M.Sc(Genetics)?
  7. Procedure and subjects to study after 10th for Indian Foreign Service?
  8. How to pursue MCA in abroad after doing final year BCA? What is the duration of MCA in foreign countries? Procedure to get into the foreign colleges
  9. How can I study in abroad after passing 12th?
  10. List of best medical colleges inside chennai and foreign countries like US and Malaysia? Procedure to study medical in abroad?
  11. How to get admission in Foreign University to study B.Tech?
  12. Procedure to get admission in Pharmacy for foreign students?
  13. Availability of admission form online for Hansraj College? Procedure of admission in Foreign Langues?
  14. Where to study sound technology in India? What is th eprocedure for admission in those institutes?
  15. Study material and procedure to apply for Masters degree in Foreign universities? Selection process and courses offered?
  16. PG education in ayurveda for foreigners medical students in India?
  17. Procedure for admission and fee structure for admission in CMC Vellore for foreign students? Which courses can I apply for after diploma in Nursing and Lab-Technician?
  18. Admission procedure, placement scenario, Fee structure and top colleges for course in Fashion Technology?
24th November 2014, 08:22 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in foreign colleges to study M.Tech(Food Technology)?

Procedure to get admission in foreign universities for post graduation in Food technology:-

1. Most of the foreign universities give MS degree rather than M.Tech.
2. You need to appear in the entrance exams - GRE and TOEFL/IELTS.
3. You need to apply online in 5-6 universities as per your scores in the entrance exams.
4. You need to submit resume and statement of purpose.
5. Some university take telephonic or Skype interview.
6. On getting selected, you need to confirm admission in one university.
7. Then you need to apply for VISA.
19th April 2016, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in foreign colleges to study M.Tech(Food Technology)?

Why government can't make any new thing by help of all B. Tech graduates in india
21st May 2018, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

How preparation of GRE entrance exam and other Entrance exam any institute in new Delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?