16th May 2011, 04:03 PM
sneha T

Syllabus of the entrance test for M.Tech in Astronomy and Space Engineering, Manipal University?

I am Sneha tahilyani,working as a lecturer in Aeronautical Engineering,Priyadarshini college of engineering,nagpur.I want admission in MTech Astronomy & Space Engineering,Manipal university.so I want syllabus for entrance test for MTech Astronomy & Space Engineering.

Related Questions:
  1. Best path to follow to make a career in Astronomy? Best competitive exam for admission in M.Sc Astronomy?
  2. Which colleges are offering Astrophysics BSc course in South India? How to apply there and what is the minimum qualification?
  3. Can I get admission in M.Tech in Manipal Institute of Technology? How much marks are needed in the entrance exam? Which subject should I concentrate more on?
  4. Which are the entrance tests related to Astronomy or Astrophysics? Is there any online Astronomy class?
  5. Which courses to do after 9th so as to become an Astronaut?
  6. Top 10 universities for Ph.D Astrophysics? Selection Procedure for Ph.D in these Universities?
  7. Syllabus of manipal university entrance exam for BE course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Previous sample test question papers of M.Tech entrance exam for EC of Manipal University
  9. Marks required in Manipal entrance test to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? Exam pattern and syllabus of the exam?
  10. Manipal university previous year M.Tech structural engineering entrance question? -- [New]
  11. List of colleges in India which are offering Astrophysics(BSc course)? Procedure for admission in those colleges?
  12. List of top colleges in India offering Post Graduation course in Cosmology?
  13. List of top colleges offering M.Sc in Astronomy and Space Physics? Procedure to apply for this course?
  14. Any institutes in IIT which have Astrophysics subject?
  15. How to become an Astronaut?
  16. Manipal university entrance exam question papers with solutions?
  17. Can I get chemical engineering after scoring 110 in Manipal University entrance test?
  18. Possibility to get admission in Ph.D(Astronomy) programme for M.Sc(Astronomy) student? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
20th October 2011, 10:51 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Syllabus of the entrance test for M.Tech in Astronomy and Space Engineering, Manipal University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneha T View Post
I am Sneha tahilyani,working as a lecturer in Aeronautical Engineering,Priyadarshini college of engineering,nagpur.I want admission in MTech Astronomy & Space Engineering,Manipal university.so I want syllabus for entrance test for MTech Astronomy & Space Engineering.
Aspirants

>>You will get your syllabus from IIT and IISC. website.

>>If you want to syllabus then you for all IIT AND IISC.WEBSITE AND DOWNLOAD IT.

>>Zone 1 - Indian Institute of Science Bengaluru Zone 2 - Indian Institute of Technology Bombay Zone 3 - Indian Institute of Technology Delhi Zone 4 - Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati Zone 5 - Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur Zone 6 - Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur Zone 7 - Indian Institute of Technology Madras Zone 8 - Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee.
26th January 2012, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of the entrance test for M.Tech in Astronomy and Space Engineering, Manipal University?

i hv compt msc biotek i wana do phd space engening plz refer coleges if self finance phd is posible ,brief it .emil id [email protected]
11th June 2012, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of the entrance test for M.Tech in Astronomy and Space Engineering, Manipal University?

how can i write tha IIT entrance in m sc aerospace engineering
4th September 2012, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

iv done civil engineering n my friend has done instrumentation engineering both of us are interested becoming astronomer.. so what steps should v go a head to reach our goal.kindly help us.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?