25th November 2014, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?

Hello Sir/Madam.
I want to know about hotel management fees and percentage for hotel management and I have to give entrance for hotel management and I have given 12 exam can I get chance to take admission in any university and I want all details of bachelor of hotel management

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure of the Hotel Management Colleges? Percentage required to get admission in IHM?
  2. Required percentage of marks in 12th class to get admission for Hotel Management course? Where to get forms for the respective Entrance Exam?
  3. Required Percentage of Marks in 12th Class to get admission for Hotel Management?
  4. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Best colleges to do hotel management? What is the fee structure and the admission process? I have given the 12th standard in science
  6. Percentage required and fee structure for admission in NID? Shifting to CBSE board from State board is beneficial for that?
  7. Minimum percentage required to get admission in Bachelor of Hospitality Management?
  8. Percentage required for B.Ed admission? Is it possible to get admission in B.Ed? Fee structure for admission?
  9. How much percentage is required for hotel management? What is the procedure to get admission in Pusa institution?
  10. What is the fee structure of Kasturba Manipal University? What is the maximum cutoff or minimum eligibility percentage for admission?
  11. Fee structure of Oberoi Institute of Hotel Management? Procedure to get job after completion of course?
  12. Direct admission in IHM Pusa is possible? Fee structure and duration of course?
  13. Which are the best jobs in commerce?
  14. Minimum marks required for admission in B.Tech Agriculture? What is the fee structure?
  15. Can I do correspondance BA or B.Com after failing in Diploma?
  16. After studying in 12th how to get admission in B.Tech in DU? Minimum required for admission? Percentage required for admission in B.Tech? Is there any entrance test for B.Tech admission? Date of sale of application form?
  17. Detailed information, admission procedure, percentage required and scope of CA in Abroad? How can I do self preparation?
  18. What is the fee structure for Hotel Management course?
28th November 2014, 05:01 AM
Azimudddin
Junior Member+

Default Re: Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?

Hospitality industry is one of the most promising sector and growing with rapid pace. Every year this sector contributes a lot in the economy of the country. A career in hotel management will offer you endless job opportunities and a good growth.

Courses Offers In Hotel Management

Bachelor of arts in hotel management

Bachelor of hotel management (BHM)

Bachelor of science in hotel management

BBA in hotel management

Duration of Hotel Management Course-

it varies from college to college and degree to degree,

* Diploma Course in Hotel Management take 6 to 18 months

* Bachelors degree course will take 3 to 4 years

Eligibility Criteria For Hotel Management:-

Diploma Course after 10th:

To apply for diploma course a candidate must have passed class 10th exam from a recognised board with minimum 40% marks

Bachelors Degree:

for bachelors degree a candidate must have passed class 10+2 examination with atleast 50% marks.

Fee Structure:-

Fee structure of Hotel management is also subjected to differ from college to college. However, the basic fee structure of Hotel Management bachelors programme ranges from 4 to 6 lacs in one of the top colleges in India.

Top Colleges In India For Hotel Management:-

Oberoi Centre Of Learning and Developement

Institute Of Hotel Management (IHM)

Institute Of Hotel Management (IHM), Aurangabad

Institute Of Hotel Management (IHM), Chennai

Institute Of Hotel Management (IHM), Kolkata

Institute Of Hotel Management (IHM), Ahmedabad

Institute Of Hotel Management (IHM), Bangalore
20th February 2015, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?

Which is the date of apply for bhm anterence exam ana where we get exam form
14th July 2015, 08:22 AM
Unregistered

Isn't there any criteria for scholarship??? In order to join bachelors do we have to do diploma course.......as I am from Nepal , after our 10 2 xam we can immediately join bachelor but what u mean by IHM
11th August 2015, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

which side is necessary for hotel managment?and what will be the procedure and how much time it will take to complete hotel management course
23rd September 2016, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my btech and I want to do hotel management. So can you say in detail about what is the procedure and requirements.duration of the course and fees details
10th August 2017, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir I want to know that how much the fee is I am studying 2 year after that I want to do hotel management so say the fee for doing a course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?