25th November 2014, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Should I study MBA in Hospitality and Tourism after completing B.Tech(CSE)?

Hello
I'm doing btech engineering in computer branch currently in last year.
And further interested in doing MBA.
So which MBA course should I select.
Is MBA in Hospitality and tourism a good choice for me..

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MBA in Hospitality and Tourism in USA after B.Tech? How helpful is it for my career?
  2. In which sectors can I get a job after completing MBA in Tourism and Hospitality
  3. How to get Government Job in Tourism sector of Gujarat being a candidate from MBA in Tourism and Hospitality and with 2 years of work experience as Faculty in a Hotel Management College? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to do MBA tourism & hospitality in singapore?
  5. LLB correspondance course in LLB can be done after B.Sc in Tourism & Hospitality?
  6. How can I qualify myself for a govt job in tourism sector? I have done my B.Sc in hotel management and tourism and currently I am pursuing MBA degree in hospitality management
  7. Can I do a job in any government sector after completing Hospitality and Tourism Management Course from Singapore?
  8. Should I do MBA Tourism or MBA General so as to make a career in Tourism?
  9. How to get a job in Tourism Sector after completing BSc Hospitality from Mumbai University?
  10. Can I get admission in MBA for heath and hospitality after completing Physiotherapy studies
  11. What is the salary after doing MBA in Hospitality, Travel and Tourism?
  12. Qualification, job position and procedure to get job in Tourism and Hospitality sector?
  13. What are the options available for me in Tourism areas and how may I get recruited? I have done my four year graduation in Hospitality from India and currently I am Pursuing GTM graduation course in Tourism Management from New Zealand
  14. Can I directly join MBA in Travel and Tourism after completing B.Com? List of job opportunities available after completing MBA in travel and tourism?
  15. What is the age limit for general female candidate for UPSC entrance exam?
  16. How to get a job in Ministry of Tourism? I have done 3 years diploma in hotel management
  17. How can I get admission in Ph.D Tourism?
  18. What jobs will I get after finishing my B.Sc. in Hospitality of Hotel and Tourism Management?
3rd December 2014, 10:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study MBA in Hospitality and Tourism after completing B.Tech(CSE)?

It depends on your choice and you can surely join MBA in Hospitality and Tourism. For getting admission in MBA, you can apply for entrance examinations like CAT, MAT, XAT, GMAT etc.

If you have passed your B.Tech degree with at least 50% marks, then you will be eligible for most of the MBA entrance examinations.

Hospitality and Tourism has a good scope in India because India is definitely a tourism center. There it is a good choice. If you have interest, then you can surely opt for it.

Admission in MBA is based on the score in entrance exam and Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
15th May 2015, 04:29 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Default Re: Should I study MBA in Hospitality and Tourism after completing B.Tech(CSE)?

Dear Friend

Yes you can do and you are also eligible for MBA in Hospitality and Tourism after completing B.Tech (CSE). But this totally depend on your interest and ability. Also think that your choice is different as per your background. So while taking any decision it should be very clear that you are interested and 100% satisfied.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?