25th November 2014, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should I opt between Airport & Airlines, Finance and Economics in MBA? List of National and International colleges?

Sir/mam,
I'm very much confused in my pg I prefer money as first preference so plz tel me which course is best for high salary Mba airport and airlines or MBA economic or MBA finance and which international and national colleges are famous for these courses.plz do help me

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges providing MBA airlines and airport management course in Tamilnadu?
  2. List of top colleges and Universities in India offering Part time MBA in Airlines and Airport Management?
  3. List of colleges offering correspondence diploma courses in Finance/Accounts/Taxation after MBA in Finance & HR.
  4. Which are the best courses for me to opt for after completion of B.Sc in non medical stream and MBA in Finance?
  5. List of institutes which offers Master of Economics through Distance Education for MBA(Finance) candidate?
  6. How may I get a chance to work in aviation field? Related to or under MBA(HR , airlines and airport management)?
  7. Best courses after MBA in Finance? CS, CA, LLB, ICWA? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Airlines or Airport: better option after Degree in Aeronautics?
  9. List of the top colleges offering MBA course with airline and airport management stream in Tamil Nadu?
  10. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA in Finance and Masters degree in Economics Honors after completion of B.Sc Economics?
  11. Best colleges in Tamilnadu to do MBA in Airlies and Airport Management?
  12. Colleges for Airlines and Airport Management course in India and abroad?
  13. Can I opt for Economics after studying MBA in Marketing and Graduation from Economics
  14. MBA in Airport and Airlines in Anna University? Estimated fee and jobs?
  15. What to do after doing Economics(hons)? Should I go for MBA in finance or MSc in applied economics?
  16. Which degree has better career in Finance stream among MBA and M.S.?
  17. Which stream should I opt between HR, Finance, IB, Retail?
  18. List of Airport Management College for PG Course?
21st October 2017, 09:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should I opt between Airport & Airlines, Finance and Economics in MBA? List of National and International colleges?

If money is your first preference, then you should choose the best college or institute over any particular stream, because fat paychecks are only given to students of top colleges.

If you complete a management degree in your choice of stream ignoring the reputation of the college or institute, then you may get disappointed on money front.
11th October 2020, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which stream should I opt between Airport & Airlines, Finance and Economics in MBA? List of National and International colleges?

Is opting mba in airlines and airport a good choice for a student who is a BSc chemistry graduate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?