25th November 2014, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply to study Masters in Fine Arts if completed B.A. in Political Science being Fine Arts teacher?

Respected Sir,
I have completed my B.A. in political science.
now i m doing job as a fine art teacher
but i have no degree of fine arts .
now i want to do m.a fine arts .
plz tell how can i do m.a fine arts ??

1st December 2014, 09:06 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can I apply to study Masters in Fine Arts if completed B.A. in Political Science being Fine Arts teacher?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I have completed my B.A. in political science.
now i m doing job as a fine art teacher
but i have no degree of fine arts .
now i want to do m.a fine arts .
plz tell how can i do m.a fine arts ??
Yes, of course you are eligible for MA Fine Arts after completing BA Arts. Since, you are working as a teacher. Doing MA in Fine Arts is added advantage for you to get higher position in teaching field. After completing MA Fine Arts you can find opportunities in the fields like, Art Studio, Advertising Agency or the Designing Industry.

Eligibility Criteria:

Students should have a bachelor's degree in any discipline with 50% marks from a recognised university and those candidates who are belong from reserved category must have scored at least 45% marks.

First the select the university which you are interested to take a Masters in Fine Arts program. You can get the application from the respective university counter office or You can also download it from the official website.
9th May 2019, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply to study Masters in Fine Arts if completed B.A. in Political Science being Fine Arts teacher?

I have studied B.Sc in Visual Communication. Now I want to study Master of Fine Arts. Am I eligible or not and what can I do for studying MFA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?