25th November 2014, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Bachelor of Arts for Master of Library & Information Science candidate?

Hello
Is it possible to continue education in master of art with bachelor degree of library science? I have bachelor and master degree of library and information science, but I want to continue my education in master of art in university of india I would be appreciate if you could help me

3rd December 2014, 10:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Bachelor of Arts for Master of Library & Information Science candidate?

You can surely complete your Master in Arts from a recognized University because Graduation is the minimum qualification required for the admission.

There will be no problem for you, if you have already completed your Bachelors and Masters in Library Sciences.

If you are still pursuing your Library Science degree, then you have to take admission in distance mode because you can't do regular classes for both the courses at the same time.
13th June 2021, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to study Bachelor of Arts for Master of Library & Information Science candidate?

I am studying master in library and information science. Do I eligible for education loan from bank??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?