27th November 2014, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and suitable books for preparation of 10th Science ICSE Board exam?

Hello
Please tell the icse board class 10
science syllabus and also give some books
or sample papers that i will prepare
waiting for your reply..........

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus, study materials and books for preparation of 10th ICSE Board exam?
  2. Subjects and board which is suitable for me in 11th and 12th after giving 10th standard ICSE board exam?
  3. Colleges which offers Science in 11th ISC for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th ICSE Board exam?
  4. Which subjects and boards are suitable for a 11th and 12th standard students?
  5. Coaching classes for preparation of 10th ICSE Board exam and JEE Mains & Advanced?
  6. What is the academic difference between CBSE and ICSE board? Which board is easier to score? Any real difference in subjects from preparation stand point? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which board would be better for me between ICSE and CBSE?
  8. Which publication question bank is good for preparation for 10th ICSE board exam?
  9. Reference books for preparation of 10th ICSE Maths? Easy methods for solutions?
  10. Previous 3 year Question Papers for Science subject of 10th class of ICSE Board?
  11. Details about colleges offering ICSE syllabus in 11th and 12th? Availability of application and fee structure?
  12. What to do after 12th Science having secured 70% in 10th from ICSE Board?
  13. Whether a candidate will get admission in 11th ICSE after completing 10th from CBSE Board?
  14. Does 10th from Aligarh University is affiliated to ICSE board?
  15. Which board to select between ICSE and CBSE?
  16. Which subjects are suitable for me to start preparation for IAS exam if I was brilliant in Mathematics and Science and not so in History at my 10th standard?
  17. Eligibility to appear in 10th ICSE Improvement exam for qualified candidate?
  18. Which board is suitable between ISC and CBSE for 12th if planning to join AIPMT institute after 10th?
28th November 2014, 05:12 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus and suitable books for preparation of 10th Science ICSE Board exam?

The following are the best books for 10th ICSE science
1)Concise Physics by Selina Publications
2)Physics by Rachna sagar
3)Concise Chemistry by Selina Publications
4)Physics by N.K. Sehgal
5)Numerical Problems in Physics by B.L. Dhar

And you can find the syllabus at the following attachment
28th November 2014, 05:21 PM
Inflammable

Default Re: Syllabus and suitable books for preparation of 10th Science ICSE Board exam?

I have attached the syllabus and some books for 10th Science ICSE Board exam. These books contains previous and model tests papers which will help you to know the question pattern of Board exam paper. These books will also help you to know the topic wise marks distribution.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?