27th November 2014, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Whether to apply for MS in Germany or not? Which entrance exams to write?

Hi sir, I'm a B.E student in mechanical engineering with 55% of marks. I want to do my masters in germany. I'm in great confusion that my percentage is sufficient or not to get an admission in any of the universities or colleges in germany providing my core studies. please tell me weather to apply for MS or not. I have to complete my TOEFL exam also.. guide me weather to wright the entrance exams like (TOEFL, GRE) or not. please respond to my question as early as possible...

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join MS in Germany after scoring 70% till 6th semester? Which exams do I have to write?
  2. Which exam do I need to clear for doing MS in Germany? What is the fee structure and scholarships available?
  3. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany?
  4. List of colleges with fee structure and scholarship to pursue M.Tech in Germany? Procedure to apply for GRE and GMAT? Examination date, maximum attempts and syllabus of GRE and GMAT?
  5. What are the entrance exams other than German language test should I write for pursuing MS with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  6. How to pursue MS in germany after finishing B.Tech with 70.40% and 6.5 score in IELTS? Procedure to apply in germany?
  7. How may I do MS in Automobile from Germany? List of exams I've to write for the same?
  8. List of competitive exams required to write for studying MS in Germany?
  9. PhD after MSc Pharmacology in Germany
  10. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  11. Entrance exam to give for studying in Germany?
  12. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I do MBA in Germany? Is it compulsory to write GRE or IELTS? I'm doing B.Tech and have 65% marks till now
  14. How can I apply for masters in Germany
  15. What all exams do I have to write to do MS Automobile in Germany? Best college for this course?
  16. In which entrance exam do I need to appear for doing MS in Germany?
  17. What's the eligibility for doing MS in Germany after completing B.Tech(India)?I've secured 55% marks in B.E(mechanical engineer)
  18. What all exams do I have to write to do MS Automobile in Germany or India? Which is the best college for this profession?
28th November 2014, 02:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether to apply for MS in Germany or not? Which entrance exams to write?

Yes, you can get admission in German Universities for pursuing your MS course. To get admission in MS course in German universities, you need to appear for GRE and TOEFL examinations. TOEFL is a standardised test which helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency in Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing sections. Most of the universities in Germany provides admission on the basis of TOEFL score, But, to get admission in some universities, you require GRE score along with TOEFL score. So, it is best to appear for both GRE and TOEFL examination and score good marks, so, that you can get admission in any German university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?