27th November 2014, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for INSPIRE Scholarship having 2 years gap after 12th?

I passed h.s exam in 2011 with 82% in science.but admitted in b.s.c in chemistry in 2013 and got 69% of marks in 1st sem.will i get inspire scholarship?

25th December 2014, 09:57 PM
Rahul9596

Default Re: Am I eligible for INSPIRE Scholarship having 2 years gap after 12th?

Sorry to say that on the basis of 12th marks you can not enroll Inspire Scholarships. Because currently they are giving scholarships to those students who had done their 12th class in the year of 2013. So only those students are eligible for taking the Inspire Scholarships this year those had done their 12th class in the year of 2013.

SHE Inspire Scholarships is only given to top 10000 Students in India who had top their respective boards upto 1% students among the total students. So sorry to say that you are currently not eligible for Inspire Scholarships.

You can try their Inspire Fellowship program in this program they are giving Scholarships to those students who top in their colleges or Institutes in the B.Sc OR M.Sc level.
21st September 2016, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for INSPIRE Scholarship having 2 years gap after 12th?

SIR PLEASE SUGGEST ME
Sir I had taken admission in lucknow university and I had fill the form and uploaded on inspire website .. bt now my admission occur in baba bhimrao ambedkar university ..SO SIR I wants to go in bbau then can I get scholarship this year
11th January 2017, 02:42 AM
Unregistered

I have one year gape in between bsc to msc can my scholarship will be continue is there have any procedure to get it?
10th September 2017, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I have a gap of 2 years between my 12th and graduation 1st year. I complete my 12th in 2015 and start my B. Sc. in 2017. So can i eligible for the inspire scholarship. Please suggest .

Thanks in advance.
25th September 2017, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for inspire scholarship having 1 year gap??
I secured 89% from up board 2016
Now i have taken admission for bsc (PCM) IN LUCKNOW UNIVERSITY
20th August 2019, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir am pursuing b.tech under fee reimbursement sc category.due to health issues I took one-year gap in mid 3year .I now rejoined this year .but scholarship is not accepting it's showing error not eligible for renewal.plz help
27th January 2020, 07:27 AM
Unregistered

Can i eligible for admission on akash institute i pass out 12th in 2019...by 66%
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?