28th November 2014, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

What kind of job and salary can I get after completing BCA(Dual specialization)?

Hi, there people i just wanted to know what kind of salary and job will i get after completing my Bca , I had a option of studying Bca ( Dual specialization) i.e Bca with information security and cloud technology and i had scored only 48% in puc science plz do reply

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of job can I get after completing MBA(IT)? How much salary is offered to the fresher? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What kind of job can I get after passing 12th commerce? What is the salary in articleship?
  3. What kind of job can I get after completing MSc graduation in physics
  4. Will doing MBA in marketing and finance fetch a handsome job after completing BBA?
  5. What kind of jobs are there after completing BSc CS?
  6. After completing MSc Biotech what kind of job will I do apart from lecturership? How much salary can I get?
  7. Which is the best course in MBA, Marketing, Human Resource and IT?
  8. What kind of jobs can I get after completing the company secretary course? How much is the salary package?
  9. What kind of opportunities are available after completing MSc Astrophysics? What would be the range of salary? Names of institutes offering the course?
  10. How much package can we gain per month by doing BCA?
  11. After completing BBM specialization in HR with 56% in final semester can I get a good job?
  12. What kind of job will give better salary and promotion for electronics and communication engineering
  13. Expected salary in B-School after completing PhD in Microbiology?
  14. Which specialization in MBA is better for BSc students? Can I get a good job after completing MBA?
  15. What kind of job can I do after doing BSc in Biotech?
  16. What kind of courses are useful from job point of view after completing B.E E&C course? Courses related to hardware field which are reliable?
  17. What are the job prospects and salary after completing Masters of Hospital Administration course? What is the minimum salary?
  18. Which are the courses after doing BSc Physics?
29th November 2014, 12:50 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of job and salary can I get after completing BCA(Dual specialization)?

Job opportunities can be found in both large and small software development organisations as well as hardware companies.

Titles like;
Senior Web Designer
Data Entry Clerk
PHP Web Developer
Office Administrator

Salary;
Afresh Graduate can get a minimum pay of 10000 and maximum pay of 18000 depending upon the company.

Regarding admission in BCA;
The minimum percentage required fro doing BCA from any stream is 50% in aggregate and at least 50% in Maths.

But there are some colleges who has some entrance exams for the students willing to take admission in BCA.

Apart from the above-mentioned eligibility criteria there can be some more criteria which can be set by the universities.
9th April 2015, 09:04 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: What kind of job and salary can I get after completing BCA(Dual specialization)?

In my opinion, mere BCA cannot get you a promising job.

To get a good job in the same field of Computer Application, you need to pursue masters too that is MCA (Master of Computer Application) after which you will get a good job for a bright future.

Almost all the IT companies hire the computer graduates as System Analyst in their organization but for that post you need to pursue MCA.

The current sallary offered by them is about 3.0 to 3.6 lac per annum for a computer graduate.
15th April 2015, 09:06 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

I suggest you that go for MCA.After MCA you will get the good package than the BCA.You can get the 10000 to 15000 Rupees Salary after BCA.But you should have the good command in your field.You can go for:

1.Data Entry Operator

2.Web Designer

3.Web Developer

4.Database Administrator

5.Search Engine Optimization

You can join the IT Companies,and make your career well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?