29th November 2014, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

In which college can I get admission at Bangalore having 50000 rank in CET? Fee structure of these colleges and recommended Bank for education loan?

Well dear i got 50000 in cet please can i get engineering colleges in bangalore city. please mention the colleges names and their fee structure, and recommend bank for loan.

Related Questions:
  1. Government fee structure for admission into M.Pharmacy courses?
  2. Detailed fee structure of MCA course at any decent institute including hostel charges? Upto how much bank can pay as Education Loan?
  3. What is the fee structure of the following engineering colleges?
  4. Details about MCA colleges in Bangalore with reasonable fee and good placement record? What should I do if I can take education loan only upto 4 Lacs?
  5. Cost of Direct admission in IPU and it's fee structure? Is there any bank finance available for education loan?
  6. Prospect of admission in Media & Communication without entrance exam for B.Com passed candidate? Procedure and fee structure of the colleges? Can I get education loan?
  7. What's the admission criteria and fee structure for pharma course in colleges situated in Coimbatore vicinity and oxford college in Bangalore
  8. Education loan for admission through COMEDK?
  9. Fee structure and process to get management seat in NICMAR? Will bank provide education loan for this institute?
  10. Aeronautical engineering admission after higher secondary education with 81% -- [Most Discussed]
  11. B.Com courses available at DU and their fee structure for 4 years program? Low fee colleges in North and South campus? Will bank provide education loan for studying B.Com?
  12. Detailed fee structure of B.A LLB course of PURC?
  13. Want to know regarding Mba Cet exam & Mba admission documents?
  14. How can I take another Loan for PG course if already took for UG course?
  15. Fee structure to get admission in engineering college under minority quota? How to get Education Loan to pay fee?
  16. Detailed information about Banks who offers Education Loan for B.Tech programme through COMEDK? Can I get Education Loan without appearing in any entrance exam?
  17. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan?
  18. Annual college and hostel fee for MBBS in Lucknow? Which bank generally provides Education Loan?
11th February 2023, 12:30 AM
NaubiShah

Default Re: In which college can I get admission at Bangalore having 50000 rank in CET? Fee structure of these colleges and recommended Bank for education loan?

There are several colleges in Bangalore that you may be eligible to get admission with a rank of 50000 in the Common Entrance Test (CET). Some of these colleges include:
  • Bangalore Institute of Technology
  • Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering
  • R.V. College of Engineering
  • Sir M. Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology
  • PES Institute of Technology
  • BMS College of Engineering

But the thing is, fee structure of these colleges varies, so you'll need to contact the colleges directly for up-to-date information. Additionally, the recommended bank for education loans will also depend on several factors such as your personal financial situation, loan amount, and so on. Some of the popular banks in India for education loans include SBI, Bank of Baroda, HDFC Bank, Axis Bank, and Canara Bank, among others. You may want to compare the loan offerings from different banks and choose one that best suits your needs.

~Regards
Naubahar Shah
BBA, MCom, NET Qualified
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?