29th November 2014, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in NEET for 12th NIOS student?

Hello
I am a student of 12th of NIOS.........
so is NIOS recognised in all over INdia.........????
can i apply for neet medical entrance
with my result of 12th of NIOS....???????????

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for NEET if completed 12th from NIOS Board? What is Odisha JEE specially for?
  2. Can I appear for NEET entrance exam? I am a student of NIOS
  3. How to apply for NIOS Senior Secondary exam? What is the eligibility required to pass NIOS?
  4. Eligibility to apply in Indian Postal Service exam for 12th NIOS student?
  5. Eligibility to appear in JEE Mains & Advanced for 12th NIOS student? Can I sit in counselling with NIOS Certificate? Whether NIOS is AICTE approved?
  6. Can I appear in NEET examination if I am a student of NIOS
  7. How to get admission in government medical college? Last year cutoff marks of government medical college in Maharashtra?
  8. Can I apply in B.Sc, B.Tech or B.H.M.S program if pursuing 12th Science from NIOS? Whether NIOS degree has any value in UK and US?
  9. Whether NIOS Stream-IV candidate is eligible to appear in CMC, AIIMS or NEET MBBS entrance exams?
  10. Can I face any problem while apply for job after completing B.Tech if pursuing 12th from NIOS?
  11. Eligibility to appear in AIPMT and NEET for 12th passed Bihar Board student?
  12. How can NIOS student apply for AIEEE even if his 2 subjects are not cleared? Is it possible to apply for reevaluation?
  13. Whether 12th class passed student from NIOS board is eligible for any course in Merchant Navy?
  14. What steps are to be taken to do MBBS after 10th?
  15. Can I appear for IIT-JEE after studying 12th from NIOS -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Career opportunities for 12th NIOS student?
  17. Am I eligible for admission in D Pharmacy after clearing 12th from NIOS?
  18. Whether 12th NIOS certificate has any value? -- [New]
30th November 2014, 12:34 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in NEET for 12th NIOS student?

To be eligible to appear for NEET examination, you must satisfy the eligibility criteria mentioned below :-

1. You must have completed 12th standard or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects from a recognised board.

2. You must have to score minimum aggregate of 50% marks in your 12th standard from a recognised board.

3. You must have attained the age of 17 years and must not have attained the age of 25 years. Age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.

Since, NIOS is a recognised board by satisfying the above mentioned eligibility criteria, you can appear for NEET examination for getting in Higher Medical courses.
30th November 2014, 07:28 PM
Inflammable

National Eligibility cum Entrance Test(NEET) is conducted by Central Board For Secondary Education(CBSE) for undergraduate programs like MBBS and BDS every year in India. It is the national level entrance exam, the score card is accepted by 353 Medical colleges and 297 in Dental colleges in India.

Eligibility Criteria: Candidates who have completed 12th or equivalent and secured 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology are eligible to appear in NEET-UG. Relaxation of 10% for SC/ST and 5% for PH students are available. 12th appearing candidates are also eligible to appear in NEET-UG.

So according to the eligibility criteria of NEET-UG, you are eligible to appear this entrance exam as you are appearing in 12th NIOS but you have to secure atleast 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
6th May 2015, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

I am failed in class xi in chemistry, i wanted to appear class xii from nios, can i eligible for jee and all state boards conducted engg. entrance exams.
23rd July 2019, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Whether NIOS certificate eligible for civils, and other competitive exams
15th July 2020, 05:49 PM
Msha23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I am a student of 12th of NIOS.........
so is NIOS recognised in all over INdia.........????
can i apply for neet medical entrance
with my result of 12th of NIOS....???????????
Dear Friend,
You can apply neet.no problem.
Actually NIOS is equivalent to CBSC ,ICSC &other various state boards.
No problem it allowed board of education in india.
So don' t worry.NIOS certificate will recognise in all over india.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?