29th November 2014, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

PTU University PhD Mathematics entrance exam syllabus?

Tell me in details that what is the syllabus of phd entrance test in ptu of the subject mathematics.which date is fixed for apply the phd

Related Questions:
  1. PTU B.Tech Engineering Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. When the application form of Ph.D(Maths) entrance exam will be published by Chaudhary Charan Singh University? Syllabus and pattern of the entrance exam?
  3. What is the syllabus for Ph.D entrance exam? I have done M.Phil in Mathematics
  4. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which post graduation should I pursue? I am thinking of MSc in Maths
  6. Can I be eligible for Ph.D after doing MBA in HR and Finance in PTU university?
  7. Pattern of Ph.D entrance exam(Mathematics) and syllabus of the entrance exam?
  8. Ph.D Mathematics from Madras University or any central University after M.Sc?
  9. Syllabus for PhD Biotechnology entrance exam of Hyderabad university?
  10. IISc integrated PHD course in mathematics Syllabus and Books? Which other institutes provide integrated PHD course in mathematics?
  11. University of Hyderabad-Ph.D Mathematics (Pure/Applied) Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. PTU, M.Tech in Electronics and Communication Enginering, Advanced Mathematics for Engineers Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Syllabus of entrance exam of Mathematics for Integrated Ph.D course? Previous year question papers?
  14. What is the syllabus of entrance test for PhD course in management at Pondicherry university?
  15. PTU-B.Pharmacy 1st Semester-Remedial Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Entrance exams for PhD in Life Science? Syllabus for it?
  17. PTU B.Tech EE-3rd Sem-Applied Mathematics-III (AM-201) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. How can I go for PhD in Mathematics after 12th? Duration of course? In how many streams can I do PhD?
10th December 2014, 01:20 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: PTU University PhD Mathematics entrance exam syllabus?

The syllabus of PhD entrance test in PTU is given in the attached document. Kindly refer to the attachment and get all the necessary information.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Ph_D_ entrance test Syll.pdf(152.6 KB, 406 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?