1st December 2014, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Criteria for Physiotherapy internship in AIIMS?

I am a final year student in Guru Nanak Dev University,Amritsar doing physiotherapy. I want to know what is the criteria for applying in AIIMS for internship and whether Iam eligible?

Related Questions:
  1. Selection criteria for Internship after completion of bachelor of physiotherapy at AIIMS?
  2. How to do internship in AIIMS while in final year of Physiotherapy? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure to apply and documents required for Internship in AIIMS for BPT final year student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in AIIMS for Bachelor of Physiotherapy student?
  5. How to apply for internship in AIIMS? Eligibility criteria to apply?
  6. What is the procedure to apply for internship after 4th year
  7. Any course in AIIMS for Masters in Physiotherapy?
  8. From which government college to do masters in Physiotherapy after completing Bachelors in Physiotherapy? Does AIIMS conduct masters in Physiotherapy course? Procedure to apply for the course?
  9. Any courses available in AIIMS for masters of Physiotherapy?
  10. How to do internship from Ram Manohal Lohia Hospital Delhi while pursuing Bachelors of Physiotherapy?
  11. Can I do internship from a Hospital having good Physiotherapy/Rehabilitation and Pain clinic?
  12. Colleges which could allow me to do internship after doing 4 years BPT degree in IVTG college of Physiotherapy?
  13. Eligibility criteria and exams for Physiotherapist in Armed Forces after Bachelors in Physiotherapy?
  14. Physiotherapy internship in which Hospital would be beneficial?
  15. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in AIIMS for BDS final year student?
  16. Online form for cmc ludhiana? type of questions asked in cmc entrance test? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to apply for Medical internship at AIIMS/MAM/LHM/UCMS/VMMC?
  18. Is it compulsory to complete Internship for getting admission in PG course at AIIMS?
19th January 2018, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Criteria for Physiotherapy internship in AIIMS?

I am a final year student of peoples college of paramedical science & research center , peoples university , Bhopal doing physiotherapy. I want to know what is the criteria for applying in AIIMS for internship and whether I am eligible?
22nd August 2018, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

I'm a final year student from lovely professional university, pursuing B. P. T. I want to know that can I join AIIMS Bhopal for the internship session?
31st March 2021, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for internship in AIIMS? Eligibility criteria to apply?
14th May 2022, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

How can i do internship in AIIMS after BPT
30th July 2022, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

I am final Year student of BPT from Jagannath University Jaipur, wish to know the procedure to apply for 6 months Internship in AIIMS Delhi / Jodhpur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?