1st December 2014, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Is there any facility for Student Internship in an IT company?

Student Internship-

I am B.tech 3rd year student(Computer Science & Technology). I want winter internship from IT company .can you help me.is their any facility for student internship??

Related Questions:
  1. How to do internship in IT company?
  2. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  3. Name of companies offering intership for B.E ECE 3rd year students? Procedure for getting in the company? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is ECIL company a good option for doing internship by a B.Tech student? Is it necessary to pay during internship program?
  5. From where can I get the internship from best company of India?
  6. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  7. Where to get semester internship in an IT company in Chennai?
  8. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  9. How to join Internship in any core electronics company? How can I apply for internship? What is the procedure?
  10. Can I apply for Internship programme in any good Telecom company being a B.Tech(E&TC) 3rd year student? When the internship programme will be started? How can I apply for it?
  11. How to apply for Internship in Siemens/Tata Motors being an IIT student?
  12. Basic requirements for applying for internship? Procedure for applying for internship?
  13. In which company can I do internship program after B.Tech Electronics and Communication?
  14. Companies which are providing internship to MCA final year student?
  15. List of companies a B.Tech(Electricial engineer) 2nd year student can apply for summer internship program?
  16. Which company should I choose to do internship for ECE 2nd year? Procedure to join that company?
  17. How to apply and join for internship in any core Electronics company?
  18. Is there any company in Hyderabad that offer free internship for mechanical student
1st December 2014, 11:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any facility for Student Internship in an IT company?

Yes, you can surely apply for internship, if you are a B.Tech student. Just apply for internship in any company of your field. You have to contact the HR department of the company for the internship and there is a screening process for selecting the interns. If you have goo academic records, then you will have greater chance of joining the internship in a good company.

You have to get a no objection certificate from your college/institute for the internship. There are many IT companies and you can surely apply for the internship program. Most of the top IT companies have a selection procedure which involves written exam and interview. Hence, you have to be really good in your field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?