1st December 2014, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

How much money is required to gain CPL? Is there any scholarship or low rate bank loan facility available?

I am completed 2 in pcb with 75%. I want to become a commercial pilot. But my family is backward in money. I have muslim reservation. How much money required to become a CPL. Shall i get any scholarship or at least loan at low interest.

14th May 2017, 05:05 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much money is required to gain CPL? Is there any scholarship or low rate bank loan facility available?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am completed 2 in pcb with 75%. I want to become a commercial pilot. But my family is backward in money. I have muslim reservation. How much money required to become a CPL. Shall i get any scholarship or at least loan at low interest.

The cost involved for Commercial Pilot License (CPL) is around Rs 20 to Rs 25 Lakhs. There are various flying schools offering the CPL course in India. Those Candidates who have completed 10+2 with Physics, Mathematics and English subjects are eligible to study the CPL. Candidates are required to undergo a Class II medical test by DGCA doctors before taking admission.
Many banks provide loan as educational/career loans for the CPL program. Institutions are also making arrangements for getting educational loans. Banks like State Bank of India provide career loan for the students who wish to take up Commercial Pilot Training course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?