1st December 2014, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Sample question papers, suitable books and tips for preparation of NDA entrance exam?

Hello
I want to know that how to prepare
for NDA exam and also please give
me sample papers or books for nda exam
thank you in advance

1st December 2014, 06:35 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Sample question papers, suitable books and tips for preparation of NDA entrance exam?

MODEL PAPERS, BOOKS AND TIPS FOR NDA EXAM PREPARATION:

I have attached some of the previous year sample papers of NDA exam in this post for your reference. Go through it and try to understand the pattern and type of questions followed and start your preparation accordingly.

There are many books available in the market which would help you to prepare for the NDA exam. Some of them which you can buy online is as follows,

CLICK HERE!! to buy the book online.

Prepare a schedule where everyday you will make sure that you prepare for the exam without fail. Join with your friends who are preparing for the exam as well and do group study which will help you to clear doubts then and there if any.

To know more about NDA, visit the official website - http://www.nda.nic.in/eligibility%20criteria.html
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NDA - 2009 - General Ability.pdf(926.6 KB, 330 views)
File Type: pdf NDA - 2009 - Maths.pdf(621.4 KB, 362 views)
File Type: pdf NDA - 2010 - General Ability.pdf(2.59 MB, 369 views)
File Type: pdf NDA_Syllabus.pdf(18.6 KB, 241 views)
File Type: pdf upsc nda-na-I 2012.pdf(97.3 KB, 179 views)
File Type: pdf nda-Joining-Instruction.pdf(3.15 MB, 295 views)
9th April 2015, 01:11 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Sample question papers, suitable books and tips for preparation of NDA entrance exam?

NDA - National Defense Academy examination is conducted twice a year by UPSC board in which candidates are selected to work with defense service bodies of India which are - Indian Army and Indian Air Force, it also recruits candidates for NA - Naval Academy so candidates may also join Naval academy.

Those candidates who completes 12th class with PCM subject may choose NA academy as a job preference.

I have attached some previous years question papers for NDA examination so you should download all these exam papers and use these previous year original papers in your preparation and solve each paper more than 5 time because question paper pattern will be based on the same paper so you need to be perfect in such things and try to secure good marks in less time and this can only be done by practicing as much as possible.

There are some good books which are really very useful and most of the candidates uses these books in their preparation for exam of NDA so you should also utilize and make your practice sharper than that of others.

>> Disha Experts - NDA and NA examination guide

>> TMH - Tata McGraw Hill NDA examination book

>> Unique Publishers

>> Arihant Publication - NDA & NA and CDS guide for defense service exams.

>> Kalinjar Publication - NDA Guide and practice papers

>> S. Chand Book with previous year papers and practice papers

>> Ramesh Publishing House guides for NDA and NA examination.

With self preparation, you also need to find a better institute to get prepared an guided by some professional experts because they may guide you the right way to prepare and qualify examination and you can compare yourself and your preparation with other students of the institute so you can judge how many marks you are securing in all India level test so this is also an important task you have to complete before examination.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MATHEMATICS 03 .pdf(621.4 KB, 215 views)
File Type: pdf MATHEMATICS 01 .pdf(647.7 KB, 174 views)
File Type: pdf GENERAL ABILITY TEST 02 .pdf(926.6 KB, 200 views)
File Type: pdf NDA 2014 GAT.pdf(900.7 KB, 201 views)
File Type: pdf NDA 2014 Math.pdf(667.6 KB, 201 views)
28th March 2016, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Sample question papers, suitable books and tips for preparation of NDA entrance exam?

I am studing in 11th and will go to 12th in next year.So,which extra books I read for NDA and H.S. exam?
14th May 2020, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE CAN THESE BOOKS HELP NIGERIAN STUDENTS IN THIER OWN STUDIES
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?