1st December 2014, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Which branch should I choose in MDS to become a Forensic Odontologist? Eligibility to study MDS course?

Respected Sir...

I am a native of Kerala currently doing my first year BDS studies in a well reputed college. I would like to become a Forensic Odontologist after my education. So sir, could you please tell me which branch should I opt for to do MDS.
Could you please tell me sir....what the eligibility criteria would be to join an MDS course... Would they consider just the final year marks or every years....???
Thank you Sir....

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study DNB course after completing MDS?
  2. Information, eligibility criteria and number of seats available for MDS program in India?
  3. Is there any entrance exam available for foreign student to study MDS in any Government Dental Colleges? Education loan to study MDS?
  4. List of MDS government colleges in India? How can I prepare to qualify in MDS entrance exam?
  5. How to get admission in MDS in Australia after pursuing BDS 3rd year? What is the criteria for eligibility to get admission in any branch in MDS in any dental school of Australia?
  6. Number of MDS seats in India? What is the fee structure for MDS in government college? I want to prepare for MDS -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What are the options for me as Forensic Odontologist? What is the scope in India?
  8. How to do a job as medical officer after completing MDS? What is the criteria? How many government jobs are there after completion of MDS?
  9. Should I go abroad and do MDS? Details about MDS in Singapore
  10. Which all MDS entrance exams can I give(Both Private and Government)? What is the study material for MDS entrance exam?
  11. Whether MDS degree is worthy enough to invest huge money?
  12. Further study options in USA after MDS Oral Medicine and Radiology? With Indian MDS can PhD be done in USA?
  13. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in MDS program in Abroad?
  14. Can I do DNB course after the completion of MDS?
  15. Reference books for the preparation of MDS entrance exam? Best MDS college in India? Where should I pursue MDS between India and America?
  16. What kind of questions are asked in MDS entrance exam? From which subject maximum number of questions would comes? Fee of MDS colleges in Andhra Pradesh?
  17. Is the MDS degree form Nepal valid in India? Can I apply for Government sector after degree in Nepal?
  18. Whether a candidate is eligible to practice in USA if completed MDS in India through ORE? Fee structure of MDS programme in Washington University?
17th November 2017, 09:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which branch should I choose in MDS to become a Forensic Odontologist? Eligibility to study MDS course?

MDS in forensic odontology is available for BDS graduates in India. You need to clear entrance exam for admission in such course. NEET PG entrance exam is conducted every year.

Hence, make sure you apply for the entrance exam on time, so that you can get admission in your choice of college in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?