3rd December 2014, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Post Graduation Diploma Program for B.Tech student?

Hello
I am a btech student.
Am i eligible for your Post Graduation Diploma Program??
And what is the procedure to enroll in this specific program??
Please let me know.

4th December 2014, 11:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Post Graduation Diploma Program for B.Tech student?

Any Graduate from a recognized University is definitely eligible for Post Graduate Diploma Program. The admission in this course is mostly based on the entrance exam and in some Universities you may get admission on the basis of your Graduation marks.

You can apply for the entrance examination conducted by various Universities across India. If you are applying for Post Graduate Diploma in Management, then you can apply for entrance examinations like CAT, MAT, XAT, GMAT etc.

Most of the Universities and Institutes ask for minimum 50% marks in Graduation degree. Therefore, make sure that you have got at least this percentage, so that you are eligible for admission in most of the Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?