6th December 2014, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

In which college of Tamil Nadu I will get admission if secured 31384 AIR in GATE(ECE) being an OBC student? In which company I can apply for job with GATE score?

Hello
My friend scored 25 marks (ECE), OBC category in GATE. His gate score is 347 and AIR is 31384. Is there any reputed colleges in Tamilnadu are there for him to pursuing his M.Tech with this GATE score ? Is there any companies which he can apply now on the basis of this GATE score ? pls guide me....

28th December 2015, 05:58 PM
userdefined

Default Re: In which college of Tamil Nadu I will get admission if secured 31384 AIR in GATE(ECE) being an OBC student? In which company I can apply for job with GATE score?

Yes, there are many reputed colleges available in Tamil Nadu to pursue your Higher studies.
Some of the top colleges are IIT Chennai, NIT Trichy, Anna University, MIT and many government colleges which offer good education, good campus recruitment as well as good infrastructure with affordable fees.
Private institutions also offer Masters through GATE score but the fees structure alone will be very high in this case.
An additional 8000 Rupees stipend will be credited to you in case you join through GATE counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?