6th December 2014, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Inplant Training for B.E.(ME) 3rd year student at Ashok Leyland?

sir,
i am studying in 3rd year B.E Mechanical Engineering at Jayalakshmi Institute of technology . i am go to inplant traning in Ashok Leyland... plz detail ....
(waiting for reply)
srinivasan
thanking you

5th July 2015, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Inplant Training for B.E.(ME) 3rd year student at Ashok Leyland?

Hello Sir,
I am Prakashgandhi.R doing 3rd year mechanical engineering at K.S.Rangasamy Engineering College,Tiruchengode. I would like to do implant training in your organization with our three class students. So we need the procedures for INPLANT TRAINING to enter in your organization. I kindly request you to send the procedures to my email id as shown below:
[email protected]
Waiting for your reply,
With thanks.
6th July 2015, 10:28 AM
pointer01

For getting implant training in Ashok leyland you need to first prepare your CV in order to mention your latest project and extra knowledge of your skills.Then you have to mail your CV in its mail ID which you will get in its official website.Then they will select the candidate according to their need then after you have to submit your bio-data and training letter from your college after selection.
21st September 2015, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

I am R.K.Prakash studying 3rd year mechanical engineering in VV college of engineering, tirunelveli .I would like to do inplant training in your company with our two class friends . So we need the procedures for INPLANT TRAINING to enter in your organization. I kindly request you to send the procedures to my email id as shown below:

[email protected]

waiting for your reply,
thanks.............
24th June 2018, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

I am H.Saranyan studying 3rd year mechanical engineering in S.A.Engineering college,Chennai.I would like to do inplant training in your company with our 5 friends .So we need the procedures for apply INPLANT TRAINING to enter in your organization.I kindly request you to send the procedures to my email I'd as shown below:

[email protected]

Eagerly Waiting for your reply ,
Thank you..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?