8th December 2014, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study B.Sc in Chemistry if completed 12th Arts?

hello
i have a passing 12th arts but
i have big interest in chemistry
so available in after 12th pass
study in B.sc. Chemistry?????
waiting for your response

10th December 2014, 01:06 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Am I eligible to study B.Sc in Chemistry if completed 12th Arts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
i have a passing 12th arts but
i have big interest in chemistry
so available in after 12th pass
study in B.sc. Chemistry?????
waiting for your response
Sorry to say that you are not eligible for B.Sc Chemistry after completing 12th standard. Basically, Arts and Commerce stream candidates are ineligible for Science stream courses. Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are eligible. Apart from this B.Sc, arts stream having good career options. After completing 12th Arts stream you can apply for the Graduation courses like,

-Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
-Bachelor of Arts (B.A)
-Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)

Educational Qualification required for Above Courses:
Should have passed 10+2 examination or equivalent examination in any discipline with 50% marks from a recognized State Board or a University.
10th December 2014, 03:27 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible for B.Sc Course after completing 12th in Arts stream.

If you are aspiring to apply for B.Sc course then you should complete 12th standard in Science stream then only you are eligible for B.Sc course.
10th December 2014, 04:35 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to pursue B.Sc Chemistry after completion of 12th standard with Arts stream. To be eligible to pursue B.Sc Chemistry, you must have completed 12th standard or equivalent with 55% aggregate in Science stream from a recognised board. Some universities/ colleges also conduct entrance examinations for providing admissions to candidates. Since, you have not completed 12th standard in Science stream, you are not eligible to get admission in B.Sc Chemistry course.
26th March 2015, 02:16 PM
baggu helper
Member+

Sorry, but you are not eligible to study B.Sc in Chemistry. But you need not to rude, there are so many courses available in Arts stream.

In suggestion you are eligible for BA art stream admission and go for it.
31st March 2015, 03:13 PM
SmilyRishu

The eligibility criteria for pursuing the B.Sc in Chemistry is as below:::>>>>

You must have to complete your secondary education with Chemistry as one of the main subject.

You must have to score at least 40 percent marks in 12th standard.

Your age must not be greater than 30 year.

As you have completed your secondary education with Arts, so you are no t eligible to study B.Sc in Chemistry.

Thank you.
31st March 2015, 06:41 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

No sir , you are not eligible to study BSC (Chemistry) , Because you can get the admission in BSC college on the behalf of your 12 marks (Physics /Chemistry/Maths/ Biology) and entrance test , you cannot clear the entrance test because you don't know anything about science , so it is better to go for ARTS courses
If you really wanna to do BSC (Chemistry ) they you can go for private colleges , May be they gave you admission , i am not sure about that , Usually they provide admission because they just want fill up their seats , so try in Private colleges , but they are not popular or reputed keep it in mind
31st March 2015, 10:17 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

No , you are not eligible to take admission in B.Sc Chemistry.Since you have ARTS in your class +2 board examination.

The eligibility or candidates to get admission in B.Sc Chemistry is the candidate must have passed his +2 with Science stream with Chemistry among one of the main paper.

Now you can only go for B.A with ARTS in +2.
3rd April 2015, 01:40 AM
amanshrivastava98

I am sorry to say but you are not eligible to pursue the B. Sc. Chemistry if you had Arts as your subjects in the higher secondary.

The subject criteria for B. Sc. Chemistry is that the candidate should have passed the 10+2 examination froma recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Maths or Biology as their main subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?